Did he mean anything by it? Men your interpretation?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
I want one too! T_T and BJD doesnt have any boobs to squish.

No.. it's not MY boobs that will squish during the hug...

...it's HERS.

other_awesomenessShiftyEyes.gif

septicemia said:
Lonesome Crow, you are a wise man, and I am guessing you are a great lay too :D You really hit on some very real points.

The man is a wise, walking libido. :p

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU...I have plenty of boob to go around. (d)

lolcatsdotcomb96qferayc.jpg

Luna setting her trap 4 me...I'm praying.
As for the rest of ya...get ur own **** boobs. Luna's are mine, all mine.
I wonder if I have to get insurance 4 them?
On second thought...How can I insure something that's priceless.:p

Sadly, I am NOT a man, and am not of that age yet, so I suppose I'll just come in here and speak just for the sake of speaking.

Skimming over your post (I am a deep multi-tasker, don't mind me. Don't take it personally.), I think the guy is not someone I would go after.

Of course, I am a ... virgin, and plan to never marry or lose that virginity. And, of course, forums are opinionated and there are many who have different views on different things, so here is the Incognito Teenager's virgin thoughts:

He's married. In all the relationships I know, in order to not die, get kidnapped, or lose your mind, you get with a single man. Usually, if the married man is hitting on you, the single? woman, he is unhappy with his marriage, or his wife isn't pleasing. And, for that reason, it's very dangerous in your social status. My suggestion is, don't. There are many more unmarried fish in the ocean, and that is where I'd target, if you are that kind of person.

On another note, which is partially related to the first paragraph, you are used. He will only use you for temporary pleasure, so I wouldn't, as it would hurt my pride.

Sorry if I did not make sense at times, but like just any other internet-related writing I do, I make it up on the spot.

This is just my thoughts on this topic, and I hope no one takes it personally or gets offended.

septicemia said:
Lonesome Crow, you are a wise man, and I am guessing you are a great lay too :D You really hit on some very real points.

Thank you.
See...I'm single. I love pleasing women in bed and out of bed.

What I'm saying is...there's single guys out there like me...that'll
respect you, love you and turn you totally on. He 'll be mentally,
emotionally, spiritaully and pyshically avaliable to you....
You deserve the best. Don't settle for anything less.

Not sure how long I'll be on the market though :p

Latest posts

Back