Did I overreact?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

So I'm at this beach house atm with my stud roomate and his hot sister and her two hot friends. So the girls decided to go into a hot tub in the backyard and I was wondering if my roomate was going in and he said he wasnt because he decided to take a nap, so I didnt go in the hot tub and I kind of hid in my room because I had too much anxiety about seeing the girls in bikinis and coming off as a creeper, but I am a horny ************ so I wanted to, but hell, I dunno what I did was probably better, to bad my room didnt have a window that was facing the hot tub.

Lol.

YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE!!!! WHAT THE HELL???? :p

Lol when life gives you these opportunities, you TAKE THEM!!! :D Haha oh well...maybe they'll do it again at some point in the future.

----Steve

Yep, you got lucky and you blew it. It would have definitely turned out better than you expected. I can't imagine how epic lonesome crow's reply to this will be. *runs for the high ground*

Wow, you could've just went and chilled in the hottub, no would wouldve seen any bodily reactions because of all the bubbles in the water :p

Well it's just these are girls I dont know that well and they think I'm a quirkster, and I would have been the only dude in the hot tub. It seemed innnappropriate.

no i dont think it's inappropriate, werent you all there TOGETHER at that house?

So what if they think you are quirky? Hell, I think i'm quirky. Quirky can be good. It means you arent a sheep. BAAAAA <= like that :p

The thing is, Socrates, there is absolutely no point in you running over the events in your mind now. That moment has passed; you made a decision.

Live in the present, not in the past or future.

i think steel posted best.

this doesnt need to be a big deal because you didnt make a bad decision. you simply made a decision. its the over thinking, thats being criticized. dont be the kind of guy who always has to get the most out of girls, because thats annoying and creepy. but dont avoid socializing so much that you harm yourself.

if i didnt feel welcomed to join, then i wouldnt of went. if they offered for me to go along, or announced it, then i might have. if they didnt and i saw them over there, then i wouldnt, because its just not my style to approach. i wouldnt want to be approached if i was chilling. i figure it works the same way. not everyone is looking for a good time, sex, or a relationship.

I'd have done the exact same thing. Except I maybe wouldn't have even been near them when they were in the house.

SocratesX said:
It seemed innnappropriate.

It only would have been inappropriate in the most fun, blessfully awesome way, that's all. ;)

Haha next time, jump at the chance! I'd give my left pinky for such an opportunity! :D

----Steve

i would have jumped in and pulled out my wang! :D

and said "now, now, don't fight ladies! there is DEFINITELY ... PLEN-TAY ... to go around!" :cool:

Just_Some_Dude said:
i would have jumped in and pulled out my wang!

LOL XD Yeah, and they woulda kicked your butt out.

You have to either liquor them up first, or move into the suggestion smoothly through flirty, stimulating, witty conversation. ;):p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
i would have jumped in and pulled out my wang!

LOL XD Yeah, and they woulda kicked your butt out.

You have to either liquor them up first, or move into the suggestion smoothly through flirty, stimulating, witty conversation. ;):p

----Steve

didn't my usage of cool terms such as "PLEN-TAY" count as witty? :D

lol, probably not

Just_Some_Dude said:
didn't my usage of cool terms such as "PLEN-TAY" count as witty?

LOL haha it's wasted on me....but it might have a chance on some horny hot-tub chicks. *shrug* :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
didn't my usage of cool terms such as "PLEN-TAY" count as witty?

LOL haha it's wasted on me....but it might have a chance on some horny hot-tub chicks. *shrug* :p

----Steve

casually puts "PLEN-TAY" back in his pocket and saves for a more appropriate time and place.

*walks away whistling*

PS - speaking of horny hot tub chicks, i think i want to be a rapper when i grow up. they have all sorts of chicks in hot tubs...

Hm. You know, I think I would have felt kind of weird getting into the hot tub, too. The three girls know each other and are friends, and here I am, kind of forcing them to endure my company.

I'm also really open about stuff, though, and I think it's one of the reasons people respect and are comfortable with me. So I'd tell them later. "Hey, I kind of wanted to get in the hot tub, too... but I didn't want to impose. Would it be okay if I joined you next time?"

Latest posts

Back