did this today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunny

Reaction score
in gaps of spacing out from the studies...
i have lots of useless doodles which just look plane, so i'll post just this one
img8115i.jpg

I like the design and clothes :D Looks really good, and the poses look natural to boot.

found some old things from more than 3 years ago and felt all nostalgic suddenly
just thinking how little did i improve since then. it was somewhere about 2 years ago i gave up on the idea of going for art studies at college and becoming an artist. just funny how dreams which mean so much just die one day and slowly fade away until they're gone from your memory...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 8
View attachment 7
View attachment 6
View attachment 5

i wish i had more to show, but i threw away all my drawings 1.5 years ago when i failed to get into the art school and what i draw now are just half way made doodles of ppl and faces... not much worth sowing. i do now is mostly photography, so hope it compensates at least somehow what i don't have to show ._.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 2
View attachment 1

View attachment 9

Studying is the best time to make doodles. It's a fact.
I like the clothes design in the first pic, sunny, and the fact that you can draw noses amazes me. I especially like the guy in the corner in the first pic. That's the only picture I can see though, the rest just show like this "[Image: attachment.php?aid=1291]".

Latest posts

Back