Didn't think I'd need this site again.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carcass Raid

Reaction score
Thought I wouldn't need to come back and spill my guts here but here I am. It's because I was happy for a while.

See I had split up with my wife because of relationship issues (if you want the full story you can search) and after a couple of months of being away we finally got back together. At least I thought we were anyway. She moved back in and in the beginning it was wonderful. I was so happy and so was she. But I've found out today that she came back because she "ran out of options" to go anywhere because she couldn't afford her apartment.

That alone stung me pretty badly but when I questioned why she wasn't being very lovey anymore she said it's because she didn't feel anything. That this little dead end town was making her feel like that. She didn't want to give me much info but to almost every question I asked she said "I don't know." Even when I asked if after I had the money to get her out of here if she wanted me to be with her and she gave me that answer well...I couldn't help but feel right there that she was leaving me for a second time.

If you don't know if you love someone after being with them for so long then doesn't that mean you pretty much don't love them? It definitely doesn't mean that you DO. And so I feel like I'm in relationship limbo. I'm taken but it doesn't matter to her. I don't want to split up with her. She makes a big deal out of me being hers sometimes but now I just don't know what to believe if she doesn't even want me around later. It's like I'm a temporary lover or something.

This hurts too much, ALL. And I feel bad because she brought up "How do you think I feel?" and until she brought it up I hadn't thought about it. I only felt what was hurting me. And how she could just...let something like this go on for so long without even telling me anything. It's a lot like...being in the friend zone I guess you'd say.

FML.

She sounds like she's in the room-mate zone with you right now. I"m sorry this occured. Maybe her feelings for you have changed since your time apart...and cant be mended. At least you're not alone all the time now and have someone else around you. Sometimes that helps a bit to have SOMEONE around rather than being alone 24/7. I know it hurts though, having her feelings change towards you.

Welcome back.

And you waited less than 24 hours for a reply before getting all bitter/sarcastic.

Wait a bit longer next time. This ain't twitter.

Badjedidude said:
Welcome back.

And you waited less than 24 hours for a reply before getting all bitter/sarcastic.

Wait a bit longer next time. This ain't twitter.

Good point, although it wouldve been more helpful had you actully reponded to the original posters post IMO.

Lol I was, but your post slipped in right before mine. :p

And I didn't reply to his original post because I wasn't online. I never even saw it until just today.

Well everyone never mind then because it's all over. She's trying to find a place to go to now. And yes. It hurts more the second time seeing her leave because there is no chance to be with her. You can't make someone love you. fresia 2010. Worst year of my life thus far. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone and I doubt I ever will be.

At least I can start hanging with my old friend, alcohol, again.

I am sorry. That is like getting your hopes up again just to crash and burn once again.

alcohol is not your friend, quit treating it like it is. It'll only pull you down and make your life unmanageable...

I know you feel awful but, alcohol isn't the answer.

I'm not going to say much on this, one, because you don't listen. And two, seems to me you get sarcastic, as Jedi said, with us for no reason. Not like you care, but give people a chance to respond.

Anyway, I don't think she really cares about anyone but herself at this point. And I believe I said, or at least thought it, before that she's using you. And you allow her to. Stop allowing her. If she won't leave, then you leave. Sounds like you want to stay in a vile relationship, so that's where you are. You're clinging to her for dear life, and I can't honestly see why. She's not showing you any love, no emotion, no caring, no giving, nothing. And yet, you stay, just where she wants you to be.

Latest posts

Back