disagree or agree already

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nerdygirl said:
xBlindMelonx said:
TO: nerdygirl and anyone else who fits her mold
i dont hate what you said and to accept your sarcasm is retarded, it would be worse than eating garbage that has been rotten for months, I would erase my post but it is better to leave it up so anyone can see how people are so egoistic! . if you dont understand what i am writing down then dont reply with negativity and trying to quote shite i didnt say. DONT WORRY Y'ALL-I WONT BE POSTING MY PERSONAL BUSINESS SINCE THEY ARE STLL UNFRIENDLY PEOPLE OUT THERE TRYING TO PUT OTHERS DOWN TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL LIKE THEY GOT POWER

I just read and reread my post. Sorry, there is no sarcasm in there. I was being absolutely up front and honest. You were fine and dandy with people telling you to leave because you've already thought about it and decided you can tough it out. You're upset with me because I pointed out that your child doesn't have a choice, and that a good mother has to protect her child.

Knowing that I could point out any truth and you'll probably dismiss it, and both you and your child would suffer... dredging up my own memories... you think posting made me feel powerful? If anything, it made me sad and uncomfortable.

I'm not sorry if I made you angry, because I doubt you thought about the ramifications for your child.

Sorry, Blindmelon, but Nerdy is right. It's not just YOU in the abusive relationship, it's your daughter too. Do what's right for her, not what YOU WANT to be right. Don't make excuses for him or yourself.

I'm failing to see where Nerdy was negative OR sarcastic. She's trying to talk to you out of experience and knowledge, Melon. If you don't wish to take her advice, you don't have to. I think you took what she said the wrong way. And had I thought longer with what I was going to post, I would have said to you exactly what Nerdy said.

I saw nothing wrong with what nerdygirl said Blindmelon, as a mother with a child you have to think of that child's safety first. I've seen this with friends and through my mother who volunteers with what we call Children's Aid Society here, the main concern is for the child's safety. If he's as bad as you say, then yeah if he calls them up you will lose your child, and it might not be any fault of yours except for staying with this guy. Toughing it out is one thing, but putting another person in harms way is another. You can believe all you want that he might love you like you love him but right now, from what you've said, that is a BIG maybe. Why should your child grow up in that environment? No child should. Working things out with this guy doesn't mean you stay with him. Like I mentioned in my other post, you leave him, shake him up. You want him to change sticking around isn't going to do it. He knows you won't leave, he has you tied around his finger. You can speak up all you want but actions say much more than words.

You posted your story to get some advice. Don't be upset or angry now because someone told you something you didn't want to be told. I'm personally not going to worry, since you don't seem to care about anyone but yourself. I feel sorry for your child though, and I wish them luck.

You can hate us all you want, but it won't change the fact that you need to take a good look at what you are doing and WHO you are doing it for...

Maybe she got upset because she got the feeling that she was being called a bad mother. Either way I'm worried about that child.

Latest posts

Back