Discovering who we are :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remixxcanhelp

Reaction score
Someone asked me today if I believe in coincidences.... I told that person that I don't believe in coincidences I believe good things happen to good people. It’s an easy, distinctive, and precise way to see whether or not someone is a good person or not. Then comes a point where you believe that they are and end up not being as such. Why? Because faintly in this world you can’t trust anyone but yourself. It’s the bitter hard truth that we all have to swallow at a young age. But beside the fact, life can go pretty darn well if you ask me, but at that same fate life can hit and unexpected turn for the worst. In today’s society we hear about the worst outcomes in things and the hurt that people go through, that smile that exists in each and every one of our hearts are starting to fade, although in the end we somehow stick it through and still manage to put that smile and keep that happiness that enflames and engulfs our hearts. The fact that we wish to wake up the next day knowing it can be better gives us the very hope of the better things in life. Treating people better and wishing for better things can give you a positive outlook on life. Everything looks a lot worse than it actually is when you’re negative and contribute a negative impact on society.

Our lives are developed so we can serve a purpose to positively embrace and impact each other in some way. God establishes us in a way where we face hardships in our lives to only give us but a test, a test of true faith and if our mindset and our dreams stay true to our hearts. In reality everything seems tougher and tougher but yet you just can’t seem to find a way out. But realize this, you have to be your own hero and overcome the hardships we face every single day.
Ask yourself this question…”Are you satisfied with where you are so far in your life?” if not then it’s time to step up and take responsibilities for your actions and change the way you are for the way you should be. The type people we are today are results of the actions we made yesterday. In life the most difficult hardships are the ones that we refuse to see. Sure problems may occur but at the same time new solutions arise. In every situation there’s always a way out. But at the same time might require a little sacrificing. All in all, we all face hardships in life but by overcoming then we find our identities and truly unfolding the very person we are and by doing so we are one step closer to finding out who we really are and what purpose we serve.
-Remixxcanhelp

Latest posts

Back