dismissive attitudes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maidendeth

Reaction score
does anyone ever want to or try to talk about the way theyre feeling, just openly and freely with someone who will try to understand? let me try to clarify..
i dont like to bother people with talk about my feelings or what im thinking. one because i just dont want to bother and two because im sensitive to peoples criticism.
like for an example, im just feeling stressed with my job situation right now and everything with my mother. i lost my hours from caregiving so im not making any real sort of income. ive been applying to jobs even before i lost my hours, and following up, but with nothing turning up, i guess due to my lack of real experience. i dont feel like its worth bothering people with talking it out. but i tried to talk to my s/o about it, like how im feeling like alot of my friends come by jobs so easily and ive yet to find anything even though ive lowered my standards. he was just really dismissive towards me, saying things like everyone goes through these things, everyone feels like that, everyone this and that. ok but im not talking about everyone else...

so then i just regret talking about it at all, and just continue to hold it in. until i come on the forum, and even then i second guess making posts.

i dont know. has anyone

Latest posts

Back