Do any of you have some turn ons that you believe others may find odd?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aisha said:
TheSkaFish said:
Aisha said:
What you seem to be describing is an average sized woman. Not fat, not thin. I don't know if others find that odd but if so, there are a lot more women of average size than there are of the extremes. Maybe that makes these others 'odd'.

Yeah, I don't think my taste is "odd" either, so perhaps it doesn't truly belong in this thread. I was just reminded of something from that recent "beauty" thread and it made me think about how the media basically says, thin is always good and any and all fat is always bad. I don't think that's true, though. I just wanted to point out that my ideas of what is attractive are not the same as celebrities, supermodels, and a lot of women in the media.

Also, I feel that I would be more likely to gravitate to women who are slightly overweight than underweight.

That's true, media does imply that thin is better. I have been underweight, overweight, and everything else except obese. I feel much more insecure while overweight than when underweight, and that is probably partly due to skinniness being the ideal image in society. Weight changes for everyone eventually, and I don't think it's unusual to have a preference. I think the current leaning, even in the media, towards holding fit women as the ideal is the best positive change that could have happened. Hopefully that's the image that will be promoted and retained, for the sake of everyone's health.

It's also funny how things change over time. For example curvy women used to be the ideal portrayed in art etc, because at a time before widespread wealth, having nice amounts of body fat signified wealth and health so were attractive qualities. Thin meant you were probably starving or had consumption (tuberculousis) and wouldn't survive a dose of whatever disease was rife at the time The same went for people painting their teeth black to appear more attractive (in the olden days black teeth meant they could afford this expensive new imported sugar fad!).

The media around is indeed a real pain - throwing these images of thin women around but sandwiching them between advertisements for high fat, high sugar, unhealthy foods! It's all ridiculous!

I tend to enjoy women who are honestly geeky, who aren't just wearing a Doctor Who T-shirt, but honestly KNOW their geek. That, plus a love of biting and howling ( a bit of a werewolf fetishist, I guess ), and an attraction to creepy places and situations makes me boil. Basically, a strong Morticia Addams with a room full of British SF and a need to get crazy under the Goddess Moon. I came close to finding her, once, but a car accident took her away from me.

Hm. Do I have any kinks?

No, though I do tend to be a sexual empath.

kamya said:
I get turned on imagining myself doing things that are physiologically impossible :) Impossible fantasies :(

I imagine that's very frustrating. When I have sexual fantasies about people I know aren't into me I instantly get turned off and it's not fun anymore. :l Can't imagine how it is for you with your impossible things if I am "fresia it" at the mere thought of people who I know aren't interested.

boonieghoul said:
I tend to enjoy women who are honestly geeky, who aren't just wearing a Doctor Who T-shirt, but honestly KNOW their geek. That, plus a love of biting and howling ( a bit of a werewolf fetishist, I guess ), and an attraction to creepy places and situations makes me boil. Basically, a strong Morticia Addams with a room full of British SF and a need to get crazy under the Goddess Moon. I came close to finding her, once, but a car accident took her away from me.
I have seen every Doctor Who episode, there is most likely nothing I do not know about it. I have a TShirt, been to a many conventions and have a werewolf fetish..Oh and I am a witch. Where do you live again?

My fetish well you have to get to know me first.. Bright Blessings ^.^

I like plain Jane type girls.

Also "someone" told me I'm weird for liking these. Hand knit shorts. So I guess this belongs here. I can't explain it but I sometimes wish I was a woman (one of those physiologically impossible things) so I could wear them because they look so comfortable. They are so hot to me o.o

x354-q80.jpg

il_340x270.796680515_bvrx.jpg

IMGP3492.jpg
[/URL]

They have a guy version but it's not as cool looking T.T

Sexy-shorts.jpg

I'll for sure be trying to make some of these for the next person I end up with.

TheWalkingDead said:
lonelyfairy said:
When the man is taller and bigger than me, it feels so hot. Especially big hands. Also if he likes to be controlling and I'm submissive (bedroom only). ^__~

I'm not sure if I'm taller or bigger than you, but being sexually dominant is my thing, but it's not how I am outside of the bedroom. It can be difficult to tell people this, because some people just don't understand it and that it's OK as long as sane and consensual.

I suppose it's not that odd in any case, I think there are many more people who enjoy this kind of thing than will admit it, and there are plenty of people who are open about bdsm etc.

I don't think any of the things mentioned in this thread are odd at all. We are infinitely varied sexual beings, just as we can be so varied in other aspects of our personalities, I just think religion and society have tried to clip our wings and put us in boxes.

Well, I'm short so any man is really taller than me. .__. The funny thing is... I'm still virgin but I find it hot, LOL. :D We shouldn't be ashamed of our fantasies and about things we like because like you said, society seems to put us inside boxes. Yup, I agree... People just have different tastes and it's completely fine. Though, only if no one is hurting, haha.

*smiles* Nothing I would say here.

It's interesting the wide variety of things people are into though.

Latest posts

Back