Do any of you have some turn ons that you believe others may find odd?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the man is taller and bigger than me, it feels so hot. Especially big hands. Also if he likes to be controlling and I'm submissive (bedroom only). ^__~

women being hot/sweaty, post exercise. Very sekzy.

I'd join a gym for that reason alone. (Except I'd be one of many sleazy males who do the the same,)

It actually made me crazy happy to see so many people turned on by hands! I thought that was a lot more rare. :p

Normal Physical:

--Hands! Especially longer-fingered ones that are well defined.

--Well-toned legs with lots of hair.

--Bigger guys in general are a turn on. Not just tall (although the taller the better), but heavy set as well. A few of my male friends are self conscious about their extra weight. If only they knew what a turn on it was!

--Gotta love a lisp!

--A thick head of hair. Kind of roundabout, but if I know the parents and see that the dad still has his hair, it makes the guy more attractive. :p No chance of losing it.

--Someone who isn't afraid to smile wide, make sure contact, and crack a joke. That's both physical and mental, but the confidence to be yourself is the biggest turn on of all.

Oddball Physical:

--Deformities. Missing arms, in a wheelchair, whatever. I had so many fantasies about Lobster Boy and that family with Werewolf Syndrome growing up....

--Two different colored eyes.

--Guys with Vitiligo. That's the condition that gives your skin multicolored patches. One actually seriously considered having patches tattooed onto myself in a similar fashion.

--Smells on *some* guys. I had an ex who smelled disgusting straight out of a shower. However, for most guys, I greatly enjoy their musk. I even had one guy catch on to the fact that I'd nuzzle into his armpit at night because he smelled so manly. Smelly feet are also WONDERFUL. I don't have a foot fetish outside of this fascination, however.

That being said, my husband is 5' even and was already balding in high school. He has a belly to him. My boyfriend is a stick with 6-pack abs, and barely taller than me. He does have good hands, though. ;)

Short hair, good legs, the usual stuff like that~

Oh, and I'm a furry too, soooo yeah...

Many, many, many... and yes I have shared some with mixed results...lol

lonelyfairy said:
When the man is taller and bigger than me, it feels so hot. Especially big hands. Also if he likes to be controlling and I'm submissive (bedroom only). ^__~

I'm not sure if I'm taller or bigger than you, but being sexually dominant is my thing, but it's not how I am outside of the bedroom. It can be difficult to tell people this, because some people just don't understand it and that it's OK as long as sane and consensual.

I suppose it's not that odd in any case, I think there are many more people who enjoy this kind of thing than will admit it, and there are plenty of people who are open about bdsm etc.

I don't think any of the things mentioned in this thread are odd at all. We are infinitely varied sexual beings, just as we can be so varied in other aspects of our personalities, I just think religion and society have tried to clip our wings and put us in boxes.

I find that I am especially attracted to plus-size/voluptuous/thick/full-figured/curvy women, whatever you want to call it. It's not an absolute rule - I do also see how the athletic look is attractive and I have liked a couple of thinner women too. But for the most part, curvy is my favorite body type. I like women with a little bit of a stomach on them and bigger legs. In fact, as long as it's not extreme, I even think "love handles" and "muffin tops" can be sexy. I find them very feminine-looking. I really do like a few extra pounds.

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about actual obesity. I don't have an obesity fetish or anything like that. I don't even consider this "odd" at all, and I only mention it here because what I consider the ideal female form is bigger than most women in the media. And I feel that a lot of women who think they NEED to lose weight are actually all right just the way they are. If they want to lose weight for themselves because they're not happy with the way they look, that's fine. But if they think they need to lose weight for men, I just don't think that's always true. Some guys like the model look, others like more full-figured women.

TheSkaFish said:
I find that I am especially attracted to plus-size/voluptuous/thick/full-figured/curvy women, whatever you want to call it. It's not an absolute rule - I do also see how the athletic look is attractive and I have liked a couple of thinner women too. But for the most part, curvy is my favorite body type. I like women with a little bit of a stomach on them and bigger legs. In fact, as long as it's not extreme, I even think "love handles" and "muffin tops" can be sexy. I find them very feminine-looking. I really do like a few extra pounds.

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about actual obesity. I don't have an obesity fetish or anything like that. I don't even consider this "odd" at all, and I only mention it here because what I consider the ideal female form is bigger than most women in the media. And I feel that a lot of women who think they NEED to lose weight are actually all right just the way they are. If they want to lose weight for themselves because they're not happy with the way they look, that's fine. But if they think they need to lose weight for men, I just don't think that's always true. Some guys like the model look, others like more full-figured women.

What you seem to be describing is an average sized woman. Not fat, not thin. I don't know if others find that odd but if so, there are a lot more women of average size than there are of the extremes. Maybe that makes these others 'odd'.

I am easily turned on by girls who wear skinny pants or yoga pants, even if they're unattractive. I find it sexy.

Aisha said:
What you seem to be describing is an average sized woman. Not fat, not thin. I don't know if others find that odd but if so, there are a lot more women of average size than there are of the extremes. Maybe that makes these others 'odd'.

Yeah, I don't think my taste is "odd" either, so perhaps it doesn't truly belong in this thread. I was just reminded of something from that recent "beauty" thread and it made me think about how the media basically says, thin is always good and any and all fat is always bad. I don't think that's true, though. I just wanted to point out that my ideas of what is attractive are not the same as celebrities, supermodels, and a lot of women in the media.

Also, I feel that I would be more likely to gravitate to women who are slightly overweight than underweight.

TheSkaFish said:
Aisha said:

Yeah, I don't think my taste is "odd" either, so perhaps it doesn't truly belong in this thread. I was just reminded of something from that recent "beauty" thread and it made me think about how the media basically says, thin is always good and any and all fat is always bad. I don't think that's true, though. I just wanted to point out that my ideas of what is attractive are not the same as celebrities, supermodels, and a lot of women in the media.

Also, I feel that I would be more likely to gravitate to women who are slightly overweight than underweight.

That's true, media does imply that thin is better. I have been underweight, overweight, and everything else except obese. I feel much more insecure while overweight than when underweight, and that is probably partly due to skinniness being the ideal image in society. Weight changes for everyone eventually, and I don't think it's unusual to have a preference. I think the current leaning, even in the media, towards holding fit women as the ideal is the best positive change that could have happened. Hopefully that's the image that will be promoted and retained, for the sake of everyone's health.

Latest posts

Back