Do any of you have some turn ons that you believe others may find odd?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Got a problem with that? o_o lol

I find women to be sexy. That's all there is to it. lulz dun blame me for my vices, as they are an advantage for you and your kind. :p

Feisty... I think that's a normal turn on. Intelligence is also a big turn on to me. Not too many men seem to show it anymore. :club:

I like it when the veins on a guy's arm...stick out.
Not say over-kill, but enough to say to me "GRRR. I AM MAN. STRONG."
It gives me the sudden urge to want to take their pulse.

Thick chicks ftw.

Okay now.
@_@

Normal: Shoulders, broad back, dark hair, height, lowered voice (deep voices too, but specifically when a guy speaks softly)
Not so normal: Gray hair, small crinkly eyes, high laugh, anger (when a guy who normally is calm becomes angry...omg. so hot.)

women

and guys who wear make-up and look slightly feminine ( I don't like long hair though )

case in point : Brian Molko. hubba hubba

Brian_Molko_444485.jpg

I don't really get the foot fetish either.. but I'm not one to judge lol.

A sexy voice is a huge turn on.. also the 'just woken up' voice.
So hotttt haha.

I think a blood curdling honest and direct man is sexy. Not mean, but just very direct with none of the suave, game-player, ass-kissing routine going on...

^^^Your descripton made me think of John Travolta as Chili Palmer in Get Shorty and Be Cool. A totally no-nonsense, straight-faced, "I-own-you-*****" sorta guy. lol

travolta.jpg

Nina said:
I think a blood curdling honest and direct man is sexy. Not mean, but just very direct with none of the suave, game-player, ass-kissing routine going on...

I felt like saying marry me. (I'm so sick of people who can't be direct and don't know what they want.)

Also, I like your signature.

Mine: most of the normal ones, *feet, sexy voice, ** power and competition

** I find power play to be sexy sometimes (master servant stuff) body worship, as well as wrestling and competing with each other (winner and loser play)

* Feet - This goes with the power play usually. (for those of you who can't understand.)

Traits: I love long dark hair. (on myself and others) or long hair in general. I am a very hairy man.

Turn offs: Pierced nipples and tongues make me cringe.

Bjd--
But I want a "chili-type" who turns into a teddybear when we're alone....lol

Phaedron--
Aww, thanks. Of all the things I don't do so well, directness isn't one of them. :)

I should preface this by pointing out that yes these are things I like in women, and that I realize that more than just a few of these on any one person may not work.

The usual, glasses, freckles, strange shaped (but healthy) teeth (sometimes), crazy hair or shaved heads, big scars, crazy (read: mentally ill, or with perspectives so askew as to appear mentally ill)

There's my list.

Sarpirus said:
I should preface this by pointing out that yes these are things I like in women, and that I realize that more than just a few of these on any one person may not work.

The usual, glasses, freckles, strange shaped (but healthy) teeth (sometimes), crazy hair or shaved heads, big scars, crazy (read: mentally ill, or with perspectives so askew as to appear mentally ill)

There's my list.

Wait...I thought you liked saucy little dishes?

:p

EveWasFramed said:
Sarpirus said:

There's my list.

Wait...I thought you liked saucy little dishes?

:p

Eve--
I think Sarpirus just wants a little more diversity, "in his dish" with sauce on it....:D

Nina said:
Bjd--

I can beeeeee... whatever you want me to beeee baaybeeeee... lol

Badjedidude said:
Nina said:
Bjd--

I can beeeeee... whatever you want me to beeee baaybeeeee... lol

Gotta love a man with determined flexibility!!:D:p

I like it when the girl wheres nothing but a shirt of mine, exposing the waist down. Sooo Sexy!!! Also when the girl unintentionally keeps puuting her hand on her butt or just makes a wiping motion for no reason. Oh man there so much more : )

Latest posts

Back