Do any of you have some turn ons that you believe others may find odd?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the thing with iguana and the bicycle inner tube hasn't come up even once.

Wow you guys kinda make me feel like a real freak on here because none of those seem like fetishes to me(with the exception of BJD!) and I too have never understood foot fetishes!!! But I have always been told my turn ons are weird and I know they are but I can't help it and I don't really care what others think so here they are!!! First I like hairy women! Hairy legs, Hairy arms, Hairy underarms, and Hair you know where is a definite turn on to me!!!!!! Second smells, fragrances and stuff like that are nice but I am talking about that not so fresh smell you know where, that really turns me on!!!!! Everything else is just icing on the cake!!!! I can't wait to hear what you guys think of that!!!!

AllAlone1 said:
Wow you guys kinda make me feel like a real freak on here because none of those seem like fetishes to me(with the exception of BJD!)

Hahaha.. wow. I'm the only one with an actually weird turn on, huh? :p lol

I dunno if I should be proud or shameful about that. :p

Naw dude nothin to be ashamed of, I just thought I would hear about some pretty odd fetishes but aside from yours and those that mentioned foot fetishes I was a little shocked that that was all that had been posted!!!!

^^^I was mostly joking. :p I have no shame.. lol

But yeah, you're right. Now that I think about it, most of the things that people put as turn-ons were actually pretty standard stuff; not very weird at all.

*shrug*

Maybe nobody wants to admit their true fetishy turn ons!

I think you are right!!!! Though I don't see why someone would be ashamed to admit their true turn-ons, I think having weird turn-ons makes you seem more interested in sex your own unique way instead of what you are usually told by society to be interested in sex in a certain way!!!

I find art to be very attractive. I graduated from an art/design university and there really is nothing like walking into class and seeing a girl covered in paint splatters on her face. It is a silly, cliché-esque, "something you would see in a movie" type of thing.

During college I was with my ex girlfriend and we were in her studio and we used paint as foreplay, paint brushes feel quite unique :)

Something similar to this:

cutest_halloween_celeb_kiddies.jpg

Guys and girls have this area on their body. On guys I think it's the cut line and on girls I'm pretty sure it's just the place where the pubic bone meets the pelvis. That area. That little expanse of flesh. With the hip bones. That is so delicious. It's probably because I'm really sensitive there myself.

I like taller guys because I like being... dominated? I think that's the right word. Spanking and handcuffs and clamps. Those are nice.

It's kind of strange because in my normal life, I'm given a lot of high title positions so if anything, I should be the one wanting to dominate my partner. :p

lights said:
Guys and girls have this area on their body. On guys I think it's the cut line and on girls I'm pretty sure it's just the place where the pubic bone meets the pelvis. That area. That little expanse of flesh. With the hip bones. That is so delicious. It's probably because I'm really sensitive there myself.

I like taller guys because I like being... dominated? I think that's the right word. Spanking and handcuffs and clamps. Those are nice.

It's kind of strange because in my normal life, I'm given a lot of high title positions so if anything, I should be the one wanting to dominate my partner. :p

I don't think that's odd at all. Most if not all women I've been with are like that:)

It's about control. The balance of control.
Loosing control (being dominated in the bedroom).
Its also has to alot with trust.
Trusting someone with your body, even if you're being dominated
and losing control that you won't get hurted, be hurted, judged.
You're a bad girl:D (you can be one if you want to or when you wanna act out) As you can be nice to any you are willing to let into your life/world.

It's a releave you don't have to be responsible, in control, having it
together, behave, make all the hard decisions all the time. It's a major, major
releave of tensions and stress especially when you're really sensitive :p On top of the natual endorphins your brain will generate.

Noses & tootsy toes ^^

I like noses, button noses & just yeah vast majority of noses, they always look cute & comical ^^

Toes for same sorta reason only there's more of them :D

Don't have much stranger but i do have a kink for some outfits, like, policewoman would be somewhat epic xD

I like shy men the kind that can't speak in female presence. I also love men who are going bald. Another turn on more normal is strong but groomed hands. Men with a gun omg tha just does it, not babba j style but more like Van Diesel style. I get breathless just think about it....

I have an arm fetish...why the fresia am I sharing this. No life, indeed. :D

...skin tight vinyl and a whip...

LOL

not on me

jk btw

I don't have any odd turn ons...I feel so abnormal now. :D

The only one I can remember is me prefering "flat" and more... petit (french ftw) girls,other than the chicks you see on media.

Aka my LIGHTS to your Pamela Anderson.

PS: Even though I'm a big guy and to me most girls are smaller,I oddly prefer "cute" girls over "bombshells"

Younger women, short girls, long hair, a clean but sweaty musky scent if a woman has that is POWERFULLY sexy. A few extra pounds for some nice curves and a soft touch. Plump breasts. Sexy lips. Oral in nearly all forms. Dirty talk. Having my toes or earlobes sucked. Pretty much anything involving a woman's mouth, really. Being tied up/lightly restrained for a short time during sex. Open windows. Making the quiet ones loud in bed. They way they walk funny afterward.

I have a few fetishes and turn ons that many would consider "odd"/"weird". As a result, sex is fantastic ;) .

I love the smell of my boyfriend's sweat (he's a very clean guy so he doesn't smell aweful when he sweats)
I love assertive men
I love men who are physically bigger than me, somebody who could easily over power me
Shoes - I'd happily lick a pair I found sexy clean (actually, on a similar note, I sometimes go into shoe shops for the sole purpose of sniffing leather boots LOL)
Seamed stockings
Tongue piercings, navel piercings on women in particular
Very visible hip bones on girls
I like men with big hands
Broken noses, scars etc. on men - I like men who look like they've been in a fight

And maybe I'll go into my "weird"/"odd" fetishes/turn ons some othe time.

Latest posts

Back