Do girls like it when guys stare at them?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always found it really weird that Lemmy wore so many Nazi symbols and it was perfectly acceptable, obviously he wasn't a Nazi but I can't see anyone else doing it without getting cancelled.

I think Sid Vicious did that too, and probably others I can't think of right now. Mostly they just did it for shock value rather than real belief in Nazism.

Still, idk...Nazi symbols are a little much, and like you said, it's very hard to do without it being held against you.

Last edited:
I think Sid Vicious did that too, and probably others I can't think of right now. Mostly they just did it for shock value rather than real believe in Nazism.

Still, idk...Nazi symbols are a little much, and like you said, it's very hard to do without it being held against you.
Maybe tomorrows Rockstar's will wear MAGA hats for their shock value ;)

Maybe tomorrows Rockstar's will wear MAGA hats for their shock value ;)

I feel like a lot of today's hip hop artists, who've made entire careers mostly talking about money, sex, and power, might as well.

Seriously, it's the same stuff that Trump and co. are all about, all that cold-world, survival of the fittest "ha ha I have more money than you therefore I'm better than you" stuff.

(looking at you, Post Malone...)

Last edited:
I've always found it really weird that Lemmy wore so many Nazi symbols and it was perfectly acceptable, obviously he wasn't a Nazi but I can't see anyone else doing it without getting cancelled.
yeah why is that?
in any case it's time to put on some Rammstein 😤😝

I think you shall be the first person I throw a cloud at.... (this is just a trial gif, I haven't picked a definite one yet)
explode-water-explosion.gif
Hey...that's my cloud.

Personally I don't care if it's a hot guy, ugly guy, or any living being for that matter stares at me. Staring at me creeps me out!

Is it okay to think a man is lame if he stares at me after gym when i look like a used tissue 😅some men have nooooo standards like sometimes i think, why look at me now i dont even look cuteeee

Is it okay to think a man is lame if he stares at me after gym when i look like a used tissue 😅some men have nooooo standards like sometimes i think, why look at me now i dont even look cuteeee
I would say all the other reasons that I stare at people. But, I don't want you to become self conscious. Cute is only one reason. ;)

Last edited:
I think looking is fine but staring is creepy no matter who’s doing it. Anything over 30 seconds .It makes you wonder if he’s measuring your skin to make his own suit. “It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again” style .
I recommend look briefly smile nod and look away. Then look back to see how the person took your interest.

I would say all the other reasons that I stare at people. But, I don't want you to become self conscious. Cute is only one reason. ;)
I obviously only get stared at because im hot but im sure other girls get looks because of various other reasons. 👀 likeee their pad is showingggg uhhhh my worse nightmare

Latest posts

Back