...do I have a problem?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
perfanoff said:
... I would hit her in the face or better yet hold her and have the kids she bullied hit her.

perfanoff said:
P.S. There is NO excuse for bullying. Not in my book. Deal with it.

Done.

Perfanoff, seriously, if you have nothing to say that makes any sense, don't even. How you going to say you'd hit her - or worst yet, have everyone else beat on her - but then blink with the other side of your mouth and claim that there's no excuse for bullying. "It's not that I would feel good about hitting her. But it would give me the satisfaction that she gets a taste of her own medicine." IS an excuse, in case you didn't realize what you were typing.

Honestly where I stand is clear, revenge IS justice, and there is no hypocrisy here. Society is too forgiving on the rotten apples. People get mentally and physically scarred every day by offenders, sometimes permanently, and it would be juuuuust fine and dandy to forgive them and let them move on. Not!

I'd be less inclined to hit her if she actually works towards making up to these kids. Not to just say "Sorry" after a half-arsed slap on the wrist.

So from where I stand, it is you that are not making any sense at all.

You could try talking to a doctor - they can give referrals for counselling or they might have information about places you could go to for support.

Latest posts

Back