Do You Ever Eat Even When You're Not Hungry?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that the best kind of eating? Oh I like getting the big mouthful of Cheetos and washing it down with a diet dr pepper.

Shipster0958 said:
Isn't that the best kind of eating? Oh I like getting the big mouthful of Cheetos and washing it down with a diet dr pepper.
Oh man. I miss pop. Dr.Pepper is so **** good too. *drooling*

No. I don't have much of an appetite, so I don't eat even when I should a lot of times. Eating more junk food might actually help me, I'm way too skinny.

Eating when not hungry = indulging desserts / treats / sweets / etc. (I have an out of control sweet tooth)

Yeah i often eat when i am not hungry, been trying to reduce the amount of stuff i eat when not really hungry but often eat when stressed or bored.

Nah I never eat when I'm not hungry. I hate the whole bloating feeling. I have a small appetite and it doesn't take much to fill me up. And it's odd to say the least- I don't even crave ice cream anymore.

I love eating and I used to order take out food pretty much every night. I found it comforting; a substitute for other things I was missing in my life. This led to me being 17st 12lb - that's exactly 250lbs for anyone that's not British. It isn't much fun walking around at that size, so I wouldn't recommend following my example.

It's taken me months of hard work to get down to 180lbs and I still have more to lose to get down to my regular weight.

I usually eat when my kid is hungry. She tells me she's hungry and I make a delicious looking sammich and eat it in her face while she cries. Just kidding... but I don't usually seem to get hungry. So I prepare meals when my kid reminds me that we haven't eaten anything yet, and that she's hungry.

Latest posts

Back