Do you ever feel so lonely that you belive your never be happy again?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smile94

Reaction score
I have no one else to talk to so keep all my thoughts in my head. I feel alone and know I love someone and basically there feelings are nearly mutal but its complicated. He works with his current partner, they have a holiday booked and i'm just being left behind, feeling alone and horrible. I don't think i'll ever be happy again with someone else and regret letting him go. My life of happiness is over already and i'm still only 20 :-(

I would say if he clams to love you then he should be with you. But anyway I don't know enough to say anymore then that. Just that I don't think your life is over. Your only 20. They may well be lots of guys like this come and go you know. Still dose not make it any less painful.

But anyway, Welcome here :)

Welcome. Yes, I feel so lonely that I don't think I'll ever be happy again. I lost the girl I loved, and she's now happy elsewhere with someone else. I'm stuck with someone I don't love, but she seems totally dependent on me. And I don't think the emptiness left by the one I lost will ever be filled; it taints everything that happens in my life.

But in my head, I know I need to find a way out of my current relationship, and go out and live life again. Find out who I am, and just meet people instead of languishing. Maybe I can learn to live with that emptiness if I stay distracted, most of the time. Or maybe, just maybe, there is another someone out there who will fill that space.

I really wish you the very best, and hope you find a less desperate point of view. In the mean time, people here always have an ear and a kind word.:)

your only 20, people put there suffer more, In africa people go without or little food for days. Its a struggle to be alive, be greatful for what you have. and your young, youll meet someone again.

Do you talk to anyone online? I find that when its hard to make friends in real life that it helps to have friends to turn to that are online :)

You can take your online friends wherever you go! :D

And I think you are setting yourself up for heartbreak, loving a person who is in a relationship with another. It sounds as though you were once in a relationship with him. Let go, slowly...look around you, make friends and perhaps you'll find someone who will love you.

20 is young! I'm 20 :p

I'm not proud of this but I've been married twice to women I loved but who based our relationship solely on money. I did however, learn a magic word that helps in any relationship dilema or wondering of you'll ever meet someone new and be happy. NEXT! You'll be fine.

Latest posts

Back