Do you know who else was lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solitary man

Reaction score
Adolf+Hitler.jpg

You can see it in his eyes.

I've never killed a Jew in my life, in fact I don't know any Jews.
Jesus H, I'm lonely, but I'm not an anti-Semite.
Perhaps if I knew some Jews I would be, but I don't, so I'm not.

This thread has just officially taken a turn for the worst.

well allow meh to give you a hint. this kind of thread: not gonna be liked much in here.

you sound kind of sad Solitary, what's up? what where your intentions in this thread?

To point out the fact that Hitler was a lonely man who murdered approximately 6 million Jews.

Just count how many lonely people there are on this forum, take the total and multiply it by 6 million.

Well he did lose both his parents at a very early age and had to live alone in a big city, growing up with no one to guide him since the age of 14 or so. He was completely alone. Then he fell into politics, as a place which I imagine gave him a sense of belonging.

Felix said:
btw, do you know who else was lonely?

300pxgustavedoreparadis.jpg

Lucifer

[youtube]E_OWfHOHq_U[/youtube]

That scumbag was incapable of having friends.

Many within his inner circle have stated this.

Poguesy said:
That scumbag was incapable of having friends.

Many within his inner circle have stated this.

Mein Kampf, which I have read twice, seems pretty narcissistic from what I can glean, so, I'd imagine he had an abrasive personality and a deep seated sense of entitlement to "greatness" or "recognition".

Neverless i think it's sad he lost his parents at such a young age. Does anyone deserve that?

Too bad the art school didn't accept him. Could've changed his life-course.

Solitary man said:

Nobody is accusing you of being like Hitler. That's like blaming all of today's German folk for Hitler's actions. I've posted my share of touchy subjects here. Don't worry about it. Now if you had of posted images of the horrendous things done to the Jews, it might be different. A picture of Satan was posted as well. You don't get much more evil than that. lol

Hitler deserved to be lonely, sick fresia doing those things to all those innocent people, then being a coward and killing himself before someone else could. I hope he is in hell having everything done to him over and over that he did to them.

LoneKiller said:
Why is Solitary's mod status gone?

You're probably looking at the wrong Solitary Man. There are two on this site.

LoneKiller said:
Solitary man said:

Nobody is accusing you of being like Hitler. That's like blaming all of today's German folk for Hitler's actions. I've posted my share of touchy subjects here. Don't worry about it. Now if you had of posted images of the horrendous things done to the Jews, it might be different. A picture of Satan was posted as well. You don't get much more evil than that. lol

People often see Hitler separated from the rest.

The problem wasn't Hitler. The problem was that whole lot of people followed him and others like him. The idea was floating around, waiting for someone to take it and use it...

That idea is with us today, it's most likely inherent to our modern societies. It doesn't go away, it transforms, loses and gains power, but is still there waiting.

The dehumaization of Hitler, seeing him as a monster, a punch bag to release our anger often blurs the vision of how racism/facism can continue to happen today. It did not die with him.

SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:
Why is Solitary's mod status gone?

You're probably looking at the wrong Solitary Man. There are two on this site.

lol that is a bit confusing.

Oh look. Godwin's law in action. *sigh*

Correlation is not causation: In addition to be a raving anti-Semite and all-around bigot - let us also not forget he targeted homosexuals, Gypsies and had no great abiding love for Catholics or Slavs either - Hitler was also a vegetarian and a frustrated artist. Should we round up all vegans with a paintbrush? Or how about just all of the Austrian vegetarian artists?

Hitler's pathology was greater than simply being beset with anomie or not having a BFF or feeling that no one understood the "real him."

FTR, I am responding to this post in particular:

Solitary man said:
To point out the fact that Hitler was a lonely man who murdered approximately 6 million Jews.

Just count how many lonely people there are on this forum, take the total and multiply it by 6 million.

It also dumbfounds me how americans can get away with such atrocities as slavery and the genocide of millions of innocent Native Americans, and still, STILL, we are not seen as evil, like the Nazi's are.

I think the evil label subscribe to the germans is utterly ridiculous when we had lynchings here, the slave trade involved chaining peopl eup in the bottom of lightless boats, the trail of tears, the internment camps for the japanese, the bomb we dropped on japan, we've done sterilizations on "incompetents" here.

hm.

We aren't so innocent, sorry.

tangerinedream said:
Oh look. Godwin's law in action. *sigh*

Correlation is not causation: In addition to be a raving anti-Semite and all-around bigot - let us also not forget he targeted homosexuals, Gypsies and had no great abiding love for Catholics or Slavs either - Hitler was also a vegetarian and a frustrated artist. Should we round up all vegans with a paintbrush? Or how about just all of the Austrian vegetarian artists?

Hitler's pathology was greater than simply being beset with anomie or not having a BFF or feeling that no one understood the "real him."

He also hated communists. Made the association between karl marx being a jew and communism....

so yeah, hated communists.

Should i mention that he killed disabled people too? He did.

Poguesy said:
Americans are not seen as evil?

Half the world hates you.

It's hard to know how half the world feels about you. You can't really step outside of yourself as well as they can. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back