Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have cable, always at work, so never watch daytime tv.

I'm sure it sucks just as much as it did 10 years ago, however.

Do you like rain?

So long as I don't have to work outside, sure. Also if I don't have to cycle far.

Do you like buying new clothes?

No, I'd rather wait till they disintegrate on me ;-)
I'm sure if I had money to regularly buy clothing, I'd grow to love it. I used to.

Do you like sushi?

I sadly never have. I'm sure I'll love it if I can still stand the sight of me in a bathing suit.

Do you like your doctor?

Don't care. I like playing sports but rooting for a bunch of multi-millionnaires on a field I always found stupid. Unless I'm on the team, I'm not proud of them. I'm happy for them but that's it.

Do you like strawberry pie how much because it's the best thing in the world? `;-)

Depends on the wind factor ;-)
The more stuff on it the better, but sometimes, just it's pure, naked and naturally unblemished surface is a treat for the tastebuds!
****. I'm flirting with my pie again.

Do you like beer or wine?

Hard liquor only when I'm depressed. Me and Jack have a powow together and at the end of the evening I'm singing him songs.
Don't have a beer belly (more like a small pie-belly ;-) ) which I'm working off.

Do you like strawberry jam on your iced cream (this thread is making me hungry)

I don’t know what a meat pie is and I prefer to put food in my tummy rather than on it, lol.

Do you like getting a foot massage?

Okay, ignore mine, no prob.
Never had one. I don't think I'd like it though. Too self conscious. Got ugly guy feet.

Do you like the old Nintendo games?

Latest posts

Back