Do you think I'm really dead now? After what happened...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukirisohma

Reaction score
Hi..! Me here... I haven't posted anything since last monday(I think..) well.... For those who read my threads... Yeah..! Yúu's still in the house..

Well... Things are going well, but just this morning....

Me and Yúu just had a fight (well.. Maybe for you... Its just a kid fight , but me and Yúu took it seriously) its about a bacon... When I was having breakfast, usually after Yúu finished cooking, he eats breakfast after he cooks... But when I finished eating and preparing to go to school, he glares at me (I got scared in an instant)

(this is what we said to each other)
Yùu: did you... Just ate all the bacon ( he says it with a fading smile and a grin)
Me: I... Thought you ate already... (I was sweating too much, as if I comitted a crime)

...then he went outside, he signed me to follow (I know he's taking me to school)

Then when im at school... He just waved by and made the sign "call me" while driving away..... After school I called him that school's done for the day, he drives fast after he fetched me.. Then when were at home, I asked him if he's angry with me..

He said in a very kind way that I never heard from him before...he said "its just a bacon... No big deal.." then he pats me in the head then a smile (I think its a grin)

Well.... After that we haven't talked.... And its 7:50 pm , its almost 4 hours.... I'm getting crazy here....

Do you think he's angry? Well... When I look at him, he smiles at me..

(ofcourse I'm trying to smile back.)

Well... Please say what do you think?

Doesn't sound like it. I mean, I'm sure you could just get more bacon. It doesn't sound like he's mad about it. You might have known if he was mad about anything.

He is so strange........... well, my guess is no, I think he is mature enough to not be angry with no beacon for breakfast

I think he is furious, absolutely livid, and with good reason too. I would be devastated if I couldn't have a bacon for breakfast :(

Make it up to him by buying him some chocolate.

Caesium said:
I think he is furious, absolutely livid, and with good reason too. I would be devastated if I couldn't have a bacon for breakfast :(

Make it up to him by buying him some chocolate.

lol,

I think Yuu...loves you very much but can't take a hint.

I also think you're being a naughty..naughty girl.
The things I would do to my GF, if she ate my beacon..:p
I at least bite her on her shoulder or neck...and tell her.."you taste better than beacon"
Man can not live on beacon alone...lol
I'd find other ways to drive you crazy for 4 hours and it won't be very quite.
Pretend you're beacon and pour syrup on ya...and lick ya.
You'll never forget the day you ate my beacon. That'll teach ya....

L. Lawliet said:
Lonesome Crow said:
you're beacon and pour syrup on ya...and lick ya.

You eat beacon with syrup?

Yes i do...it's tasty. I love it
yummmi....sweet like honey when take little nibbles and bite into it :p

Lonesome Crow said:
I think Yuu...loves you very much but can't take a hint.

I also think you're being a naughty..naughty girl.
The things I would do to my GF, if she ate my beacon..:p
I at least bite her on her shoulder or neck...and tell her.."you taste better than beacon"
Man can not live on beacon alone...lol
I'd find other ways to drive you crazy for 4 hours and it won't be very quite.
Pretend you're beacon and pour syrup on ya...and lick ya.

Wow. :O

Latest posts

Back