Do You Think That You Would Make A Good Cop?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
LK you also have to do take down manuevers. Guns are used by cops as a last resort if they feel their life is in danger.

mySuperLamePic_6f8c92570943adae05c0f2f0763ad938.jpg

I was just kidding Sophia.:)
You are more than correct. They are trained to use many other alternatives before resorting to their guns.

SophiaGrace said:
I'm 5 foot tall and 100 lbs. Do you really think people would take me seriously? Lol

one of the most frightening and intimidating experiences i ever had with an officer of the law was with a woman who matches that exact description.

Trent said:
SophiaGrace said:
I'm 5 foot tall and 100 lbs. Do you really think people would take me seriously? Lol

one of the most frightening and intimidating experiences i ever had with an officer of the law was with a woman who matches that exact description.

Tell us the story? I'm sure she could speak too...so...yeah...

I think I would, yeah. Judging by some of the Police where I live, I think I'd do well. Some Police here are not fit at all. Some of them confiscate drugs from people and then take them themselves.

LMAO!!
Yup. If you are a cop with a drug habit, you are all set. You would never have to pay for your fix. Just bust some teens in the local park and take it.:D

Latest posts

Back