Does anybody else stutters??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Im just curious if your shy or nervous or feeling insecure in any group situations do you stutter quite frequently, struggle to get any words out of your mouth, have trouble saying the right things or saying things over and over again. Anyways I do stutter sometimes, not due to the fact that I dont have anything to say, but I just talk really really fast sometimes, or feel pressure to talk.

So my question is do you stutter??

well i don't think i stutter, actually people say i talk really fast and loud and really say the things i think but, sometimes i feel so shy, because i'm afraid that people will either hurt me or they won't like me...it's sometimes really hard for me! sometimes when smb does like me, i become so shy and kind of don't want them to like me anymore...what can i say, i guess i'm one of those persons that love their loneliness

Yes, occasionally I'll stutter when I get really nervous. Mostly I just hesitate when I talk and can never express myself the way I want. I don't think it really matters in my case because nobody really listens to me anyway, and I don't really have anyone to talk to most of the time :(

smoking weed heals stuttering. i used to stutter like crazy than i started smokin weed and its all gone.

I'm sure there are also legal meds that help with the stutter. A good thing would be to work with a speech therapist. The stutter is very common and I used to know a guy who stuttered a lot. To be honest I think it's almost sort of cool. In a way, because that person has something extra to their personality.

It certainly didn't hurt Stuttering John from the Howard Stern show! He is now John Melendez, at least 90 percent over his stutter and is a celebrity!

When I'm really shy I just spit out randomness. I don't even make sense half of the time. Well, that is the way I am at least around the guy I like... I'm kinda afraid I'll say something really stupid and he'll hate me or something.

Hahaha! BrokenDreams, You make me laugh and You're just like me. ^^ I stutter sometimes when i accidentally mix up two words in the same sentence; guess it's because i'm so absent-minded and go on a full spin trying to think of something intelligent to say for once when i'm around new folkes.

Robin said:
Hahaha! BrokenDreams, You make me laugh and You're just like me. ^^ I stutter sometimes when i accidentally mix up two words in the same sentence; guess it's because i'm so absent-minded and go on a full spin trying to think of something intelligent to say for once when i'm around new folkes.

By the way, i thought i'd register ;). This seems like such a nice place, if You know what i mean. ;)

Latest posts

Back