Does anyone here have no one sending them text messages or calling them?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one texts me and no one has since I was 13.
When I was 17 I gave my number to several people at a church youth thing. I really thought they might be interested. It was like 10 people
I did them a nice card too. I never heard back from them. I did try texting my crush there several times he ignored (think his best female friend told him) and he was amused and rude once he texted back with a "hello lol" or something stupid. It hurt. They all ignored me there, I was hoping at least one liked me. They even did me a card they signed (I was mega suspicious about it to be honest).
It is really sad but who needs phones anyway

I am thrilled when no one calls or texts. Most people are trash. Why would I want them bothering me? :)

bleed_the_freak said:
I am thrilled when no one calls or texts. Most people are trash. Why would I want them bothering me? :)

Ditto. Plus Cell phones are not healthy for you close to your body. 

Sometimes I would like someone to text me when I am on the train or something because everyone else had the phone beeping.

OMG, YES!! I am always the one reaching out to my very few friends.... ALWAYS! I have given up on them bc it has become emotionally exhausting being the only one who gives a sh*t.. I know everyone has their own lives, but if my "friends" want me in their life, they will make time for me... and they don't, so.......

I have one friend from my old job that occasionally calls or texts. But mostly my phone can go days without receiving any calls or texts except maybe from my job. Even having someone not just text me after work to ask about my day would make a world of difference.

Nobody calls or texts me. I don't even bother having Contacts in my phone.

Hauntyoueveryday said:
Nowadays the only text messages that I get are from 404 number for twitter and the only phone calls that I get are from debt collectors.

No girls, no friends, no one really gets in contact with me.  I have stopped using Twitter and Facebook lately as no one really seemed to care about my posts and it's better for my mental health to be off of it.

Anyone else have no one hitting them up?

Yes, I also don't get any messages from anyone here. I am also not on facebook, twitter or an any social media accounts. However it doesn't bother me as such. I don't really care!

I have one friend that occasionally will text or call. But I have almost no social interactions on my phone.

I don't much care for phone calls, they're like a "Talk to me NOW" demand. It doesn't help that most of the calls are from someone wanting money, a ride, a donation, they want to sell me something, take a survey, or are clearly trying to steal my identity. I enjoy texts, but rarely receive any. In fact my husband just told me his was "broken". I don't know about that, but he could have had his work get him a new one already if he wanted to text me. Facebook sucks. I have no one to talk to, my husband and son could go entire days on end without saying a word and the sound of silence...seems to literally be killing me. Too many people stare at screens. I'm looking at one now obviously, but I don't have my face stuck in it 24/7 and would throw this on the ground in a hearrtbeat if I were asked to get out of the house. I do occasionally, but I'm almost always alone....

Latest posts

Back