Does anyone know any secrets on how to get pregnant fast?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know that carrots came in different colors.

5074.jpg

"...usually orange in colour, though purple, red, white, and yellow varieties exist."

I like using purple sweet potatoes. I haven't run into the purple carrots yet, but they'd be awesome for bentos.

33b3bt3.jpg

I can't see that without thinking of NeverMore

You rang? :)

Minus said:
I didn't know that carrots came in different colors.

5074.jpg

"...usually orange in colour, though purple, red, white, and yellow varieties exist."

Interesting side note about carrots, the original carrots that were domesticated were purple, yellow and white. The orange carrot we see today was developed in the Netherlands by cross breeding white varieties with yellow ones. The orange carrot stuck because it was better tasting and larger than the other varieties, but some say that it was in tribute to the House of Orange and their part in the struggle for Dutch independence that the orange carrot became so popular at that time. I'd say it was most likely the former reason as opposed to the latter but who knows.

Okay, how are you doing?

Finished school. Not much else going on.

really?? congrats!!!!!!!

Are missing it? I miss school. almost regretting graduating. lol

Kind of in a way and i also kind of feel like i spent to much time there already.

Not anything really thought out, how about you?

Latest posts

Back