Does anyone know how

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would like to see where others live

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Couldn't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wouldnt want others to know where I live

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Garry

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use Bing maps or Google maps and set it up so other people can show where they live .

I think it would be interesting and fun if I could see where other people live ( just to the closest city or town )

But I dont know how to do it so everybody can put their information on the map so everybody can see it.

I have seen it done on other maps and it would be fun to learn how to do it and learn how to set it up

If anybody knows how or wants to learn and help other people learn then please contact me.

we could post the information here in a thread so everybody can learn and enjoy

oarivan said:
Posting your location on a public forum. That's actually a scary thought.

But you have posted it in your user profile as to where you live .

I am not suggesting you add you information to a posting on the map just a locatiion show where someone lives on the map so that when you look at the map of the world you can see where people are comeing from

I wish I had the link to the other map where I saw this

Garry said:
oarivan said:
Posting your location on a public forum. That's actually a scary thought.

But you have posted it in your user profile as to where you live .

Lots of us do not list our locations in our profiles, though.

As i said earlier

Not posting you actual street address

Just the State , or the Province , or the City on a map

If somebody would not want to do this that would be their chioce as no body could be forced to do it or should be .

I saw that somebody was from Slovenia as an example and it was nice to look and see where it was.

As i said earlier this is just a question to see if anybody is interested , besides myself and asking if there is anybody who knows how to do this and is willing to teach anybody else who is interested in how to do it

Latest posts

Back