Done here too, I warned about this.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to delete my account but theres no such option.

Anyway, mods feel free to delete my account.

You fulfilled your own prophecy.
People here say I'm a cold hearted tactless *****, but even I know that just because you think something, doesn't mean that it has to be posted. You knew exactly what would happen with that thread you posted. You can have your own opinion all you want, but seriously? BANNING ALL WOMEN from getting tattoos simply because YOU don't like them on women?

Wasn't it YOU that made that thread about being annoyed at people who think they are God? That's kind of exactly what you just did.

You fulfilled your own prophecy.
People here say I'm a cold hearted tactless *****, but even I know that just because you think something, doesn't mean that it has to be posted. You knew exactly what would happen with that thread you posted. You can have your own opinion all you want, but seriously? BANNING ALL WOMEN from getting tattoos simply because YOU don't like them on women?

Wasn't it YOU that made that thread about being annoyed at people who think they are God? That's kind of exactly what you just did.
yeah you eat honeysuckle too, faggot.

bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back