Dont know how I will cope..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 136944

Reaction score
Hi, I'm on this forum with the hope that I may make some regular acquaintances to talk with...??
My wife has recently left me and I am now living in a flat alone and finding it very soul destroying, I have been with my wife since I was a sixteen year old boy straight out of school and even though things weren't great for a long time we were together at least. I don't have a friend in the world and nobody to talk to... I'm a really good listener and love to help out if I can with other peoples situations, however I am human of course and sometimes I need a shoulder to cry on..

Hi Martin73. Welcome!

I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances. It is awful when you feel alone. I'm pretty new but everyone seems really great and friendly so you have come to the right place for some good chat! 😁

Hey Martin welcome to the forum, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Do you have any hobbies or interests, just finding ways to keep yourself busy can help. Take a long shower and put on some fresh clothes then make yourself go outside for a walk, getting out and getting exercise can help. There's also meetup.com where you can meet with people who have similar interests. I hope this helps a little bit.

Thank you for your kind words... nice to know someone somewhere has taken the time to read and then reply to a new post. Much appreciated...:)

Martin73 said:
Hi, I'm on this forum with the hope that I may make some regular acquaintances to talk with...??
My wife has recently left me and I am now living in a flat alone and finding it very soul destroying, I have been with my wife since I was a sixteen year old boy straight out of school and even though things weren't great for a long time we were together at least. I don't have a friend in the world and nobody to talk to... I'm a really good listener and love to help out if I can with other peoples situations, however I am human of course and sometimes I need a shoulder to cry on..

Martin73 Welcome to the group. I know it’s odd to receive such a welcome as I’m sure this was one of the last place you may have been thinking, but we are glad you are here to make acquaintance. This is a place you will find comfort and acceptance as you’re seeking another ear for someone to listen and a shoulder to cry on. 

I am sorry to hear about your current circumstances that lead up to this point. That must be difficult and I’m sure complicating / confusing. 

Feel free to message me. Love to talk more about how you are doing and if we can be of any help. Praying for you in the midst of this situation that God has placed you in.

I am really sorry to hear about your situation ,everything will be alright ,*hug*
whenever you want to talk ,just p.m me.:)

Welcome ^_^ I hope you'll be okay around here, and sorry for the late reply X)

Latest posts

Back