Drawings i did

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
the first and second ones i helped create the other 2 is my art
screaming.jpg

79-1.jpg

Good_and_Evil.jpg

bg1640133.jpg

angelofneverrazielnz5.jpg

They are all really good hijacc, I particularly like the first and the last one(your sig). The first one reminds of of an anime character I've seen, not sure if it is the character or just a coincidence... And the last one, is really good, powerful, how did you make them?

Holy cow, you are GOOD! Do you do art professionally? If not, you definitely have the talent to do so!

I have to agree: I like the first and last pictures the best. That first one is so emotional. Great work!

Great stuff. The third one looks especially wicked.

NeverMore said:
They are all really good hijacc, I particularly like the first and the last one(your sig). The first one reminds of of an anime character I've seen, not sure if it is the character or just a coincidence... And the last one, is really good, powerful, how did you make them?

Oh well for all i know the first is an anime charecter i helped a friend with this one however
ahh and the last one my sig i used a charcoal brushup i mixed some black and white paint for the smear effect now the charcoal Ahhh i used grade 2 sketch equipment.

Those are reeaaaall good man, keep up the good work. I wish i could draw like that lol

yea, they are pretty awesome I agree. I have seen this be for from you but still I am just as impressed with them as I was the fist time I saw them.

Ummmm no i have never drawn proffessionally and dont plan to im going in to
cullenary arts <----- guess thats how you spell it lol

yes :D

I figure hay! a job were im happy
And i can make people happy 2 not to mention
your more likly to get a gf if you can cook lol
Imagine a how romantic it would be to cook dinner
for the one you love yah!

lol FOOD!! great drawings still. send ur drawing to imaginefx - its a magazine, u might get a job there!! they feature the best drawings sent as the cover of the magazine, i bet u'll make the cover!

ashleigh_phoenix said:
lol FOOD!! great drawings still. send ur drawing to imaginefx - its a magazine, u might get a job there!! they feature the best drawings sent as the cover of the magazine, i bet u'll make the cover!

nah i want to cook
painting is reserved for the ones i love
the last 2 i made for a gf

Hijacc said:
ashleigh_phoenix said:

nah i want to cook

im thinking of salmon right now...lol
she's lucky

ashleigh_phoenix said:
Hijacc said:
ashleigh_phoenix said:

nah i want to cook

she's lucky

was......she dumped me =/

Hijacc said:
ashleigh_phoenix said:
Hijacc said:
ashleigh_phoenix said:

nah i want to cook

she's lucky

was......she dumped me =/

she doesnt know what she's missing

Latest posts

Back