Dream big, It's okay!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iameliza

Reaction score
What is your dream?

Many people really are in a safe perspective. They live with the idea of being too practical in life.
Sometimes, being too practical makes you stay where you are. You live in a world of simplicity or
let’s say, average life. You just go with the flow.

Successful men dream big. That’s why they’re successful! They never settle anything less than the best.
They take risk instead of playing it safe. This is actually a good attitude. There’s nothing wrong with it.
Some of us think that being successful is just a luck. But the truth is, being successful is actually a choice.
You work hard for it.

Dreaming big is one of the best way to be successful. With this, you are visualizing a positive picture of
your future. Visualization makes your mind creative. With this, all possible actions for your dreams are
generated within you. Once you let it all out, BOOM!, success is there!

So dream big! It’s okay!

awesome attitude! way to go! i completely agree with you! a big gold star for you!!!

gold-star3.jpg

to answer your question, i have a couple of big dreams. i've always said that i wish that the human life expectancy were 1,000 years like back in ye olden days so that i could have enough time to do everything that i want to do in life. i want to be a great entrepreneur, a great real estate developer, and a great singer. i want to own a business that's so big, it rivals companies like microsoft and berkshire-hathaway in size and revenue. i want to be such a great real estate developer, that guys like donald trump and steve wynn would be asking me for advice and a job. i want to be such a great singer, that frank sinatra, elvis presley, and michael jackson would come back to life for a day just to watch me perform. if that's not thinking big, then i don't know what is. i wish you the best in your ventures.

-freedom

I want to work as a sound designer and, in my free time, an ambient musician. I wish to create music that carries the emotion of loneliness and being alone, two quite different feelings. Hopefully, it'll sound like Aes Dana, Akira Yamaoka or Lustmord.

I also want to live a full life and to be remembered.

I don't really need anything else.

I want to do a storybook, with illustrations and short stories, I could probably do the illustrations, nothing too complicated, but I can't write for crap.

i like making videos. i am a big fan of when the combination of music and video combine to make something moody or emotional. id love to make trailers for movies or something like that. if i could find a decent free movie editing software id make more of the fan ones that i have made.

I want to be god of the world.

*sigh* Talk about the epitome of unreachable dreams, huh?

(hehe)

Badjedidude said:
I want to be god of the world.

*sigh* Talk about the epitome of unreachable dreams, huh?

(hehe)

pfft I want to be god of the universe + infinity * 2

You cheater! :O

Fine, then!

God of universe = GOU
Infinity = oo
My peepee = P

I want to be:

GOU(oo*(oo x oo/P*2))/1

I would lik a dream girl, dream car, dream job, dream house ;)

...but it's all just a dream! :p

but in reality; i dream of a life of spiritual and monetary contenment, world travel experience and close companionship with a cool gal and comradship with good people.

I want to end world hunger and poverty! I want to start my own organization to fight against the flaws of society. Enlight people and be enlightened.

You guys are so great :)

When I'm older I wanna have a foster care home for hurting girls.

Right now, I... hmm.

dreaming ?

I dream of things I cant have.

Goals...is this what you mean? I dont even understand "goals"

It is my personality disorder, I am sure.

I would never feel better about anything by accomplishing things.

My brain just doesnt work that way.

I don;t think so that just the big dream is OK, you have to go for the long and the horrible way for reaching out the big dream. Sometimes you may feel like you have taken the wrong decision but you still have to complete your big dream.

Latest posts

Back