Dream car?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annik said:
LoneKiller said:
I've always liked Vipers.

Cool! I approve of the colour I like yellow cars!

*cough* white e type

*cough* yellow classic mini

Gah I think I have a problem!

nietzsche said:
annik, I can be your driver, eventually

:) I really should learn. I have serious car fever as you can tell.
I like yellow as well. Too bad I couldn't even afford the door on one of them. lol

These are my top 3:

Brabus-Mercedes-Benz_SL65_AMG_Black_Series_2010_1024x768_wallpaper_02-600x450.jpg

0204_mtrp_02_I_+2003_bmw_m5+back_view.jpg

Aston-Martin-DBS-Black-608x331.jpg

Ford GT

cars%20ford%20gt%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_94.jpg

katori said:
My dream car is Chevrolet Corvette. Now I`m thinking about buying used one, since I haven`t enough money to buy a new vehicle, but I really want to have this car. I dream about it every night. Look on this site http://buysellsearch.com/vehicles/cars/chevrolet/corvette?viewid=42987937 Is`t a good idea to buy it here? What dangers I can come across?

It's best to buy from a real Chevy dealership or a national used car chain like Carmax. You will pay a bit more, but you will be certain that there are no hidden issues with that car that you may find from an individual or corner car lot. You can also take it to a mechanic you trust (if you have one) to have them look it over and see if there is anything they notice. They really are sweet cars. Good luck in your search!

My dream ride will cost me only $100 if my name is drawn at the end of Sept. The Jeff Gordon children's charity auctions off Jeff's personal Corvette every year, even pays the taxes! I'm on the boundary of never again leaving my house, due to a number of life's challenges that get tougher to face every day. But... historically, I have been an avid car lover, because people that truly love the automobile pay less attention to social differences in fellow car lovers. If I win this red stingray convertible, I am positive that my love of good cars will again push me closer to my love of good people and out of this self imposed isolation. Here is the website to help his children's charity, helping them is most important, even though every ticket sold cuts my chances of winning this beauty. http://www.jeffgordonchildrensfound...2A733684-7EDA-456F-BF2C-ED6D47855CF3}&st=DESC

I won't go different then a Dodge when it comes to trucks but I hand it to Chevy for cars.
I'd love a 1969 or 1970 1/2 (1st Gen) Chevy Camaro or a 1968 Chevy Chevelle.
A 1957 Chevy Bel Air will always be accepted and respected - though I will tend towards the two door sports.

Dodge Charger 67, orange, with a confederate flag on top and a dixie horn 😆
I've been told that flag caused quite some stir in recent years...I dont care much for the politics of it, just the childhood tv memories 🤟

Latest posts

Back