dreams again!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
ok i happened again! its always when i get to much sleep i have a crazy dream about what?.......HER. this time it took place in 7-11 and i was getting beer, a pen(why a pen? thats odd?) some chips, and when i was getting a slurpee i saw her come in. after we saw each other we talked for a minute and then i said something like "blah blah blah your boyfriend" she had said they dont hang around any more and that SHE wasnt as exciting as when they first met. i said nothing and whent on my way waking up a few seconds later.
NOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!! i dont want her back so why does she still get in my dreams so much. i may be lonely but im not THAT lonely! i know dreams are suposed to mean something but what could this possibly mean? AHHHHH *crys*

One simple reason: the ***** put a spell on you. "Typical women."
Or maybe that you should stay away from 7-11 stores?

But seriously, I doubt it means anything at all.
But maybe I'm right in the start of my post.

I've heard that if women made their boyfriend eat their period blood (baked into a cake etc.) they can put spell on them, possess them.
Did she ever bake you a cake???

"i know dreams are suposed to mean something"
- Hopefully that ain't true. Not in my situation though.

period cake huh?
no i know she wasnt that crazy. and she was the one scared i was going to put some voodoo on her ass.
she dosnt believe in that stuff. tooo 'little miss christian' to conguer up something like that.
i think by now i just miss my friend.

I doubt there is any big secret meaning. Just seems to be on your mind to some degree.

Latest posts

Back