Drink it away?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueindia2681

Reaction score
So happy a friend of mine called and invited me to happy hour tonight. My car is broken down, i'm almost broke til next week, just started my "time", just overall been stressed, frustrated, and lonely. She had GREAT timing. Now let's hope i don't get carried away and drink too much just to overcompensate or let loose. Will be thinking of you all while i'm out....wish some of you could join me too =(
-M

Minus said:

Thanks =) Will do!

freedom said:
i would join you, but i don't drink. have a GGGGGGGRRRREAT time!

You don't have to drink to hang out! We are good company even if you are not drinking =) Something to think about for the future;)

Badjedidude said:
COME DRINK WITH MEEEE!!!! :D lol Have fun, stay safe, blueindia! :D

Hahaha....ok KANSAS here i come.........NOT! ;) Thanks...will have fun and be safe =) Luckily I don't even have to drive. Being picked up! Woohoo!

>almost broke and out of money
>go drinking to spend the last of it
>justify, rinse, repeat

Brian said:

>almost broke and out of money
>go drinking to spend the last of it
>justify, rinse, repeat

Gf is paying. We take turns! It's her turn. Whoever does the inviting pays. It's our way of helping eachother out. Mr smartypants! ;)

Caroline they really really do! But luckily I do not have to wake up early tomorrow so I plan on being home not too late then sleeping in LATE tomorrow =)

P.S. Everyone, I have already orderded and paid for the part to fix my vehicle, just waiting for it to arrive (ordered online). And have given my mechanic the $ for the labor so that is why I'm broke until next week. I am NOT fiscally irresponsible. Quite the opposite;)

blueindia2681 said:
So happy a friend of mine called and invited me to happy hour tonight. My car is broken down, i'm almost broke til next week, just started my "time", just overall been stressed, frustrated, and lonely. She had GREAT timing. Now let's hope i don't get carried away and drink too much just to overcompensate or let loose. Will be thinking of you all while i'm out....wish some of you could join me too =(
-M

il have a drink with you happy hours for me are 12pm to 12am most days

Latest posts

Back