drugs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelboy

Reaction score
ok so this might be controversial, and i should probably just keep my mouth shut. On the other hand, fresia it. RANT TIME!!!

As I'm sure you all know firsthand, one problem with not being very social is that sometimes the best way to get stuff is NETWORKING. mostly you hear that in terms of getting a job, but the same concept applies to other areas always- knowing someone is the key to getting all sorts of things. In my case, its drugs. I really want to do drugs. Not talking heroin or crack, but stuff like shrooms. or mescaline. or ketamine. or ecstasy. Shrooms sound so awesome, i really want some. But since not knowing anyone that can sell them too me, or anyone who knows someone that can sell me shrooms, I remain unhigh for the forseeable future. I cant even smoke weed (although I dont even really like weed) anymore,since the one guy i knew moved to freakin florida. This annoys me probably more than it should.

So why am i writing about this?
I have no idea. its one in the morning, im bored, and the whiskey weasels told me to do it.

lol, well of course one might say it's probably a good thing that you're out of drugs. But thats probably not the answer you're looking for. I don't really know anything about this subject. But you can try growing mj, or get an ailment that authorizes medical treatment of cannabis pills.

either way man i hope you feel better *hugs*

:)

I am not familiar with drugs. Not even the names of it. But what I ve heard is they are harmful and once you get into it you cant get out. I say think again before you take it.

give me one good reason why you want to take drugs? You should have RESPECT for the law, laws were made to protect you. You live in a democracy. As long as it's illegal please don't do it.

Hope you feel better. I also no one to recommend to you

Drugs is bad for Ya...just ask any hookers standing on a conner....
Non of which never thought it would get to that piont....of couse.
It was just for fun or an experiment. Being slick, hip and cool at first.

Okay so you think you're different then everybody else. You're smarter, your more educated, your richer,
you're stronger, and know what the hell you're doing .
"You can handle it.".....That **** whisky wizzle or Johny Cornbarry. :p

well..I've heard too many lives get dystroyed and lived through some of the
god **** living hell myself.

The results of using drugs havn't changed.
Maybe you have a new concept or invention ?

mmmm....i guess you can do the experiment yourself to tell me if it's any different.
Please comeback and tell me...I really want to know.
That if you don't OD or get shot in a deal gone bad.

I'll be the first one standing in the **** line if you tell me you found a way to
used sucessfully. I'd like to get totally shited face out of my **** mind too.
So far...thousands upon thousands of people told me...it dosn't work.

Drug addicts comes from all types of background...They had lives before the drugs
destroyed thier lives or in the porcess of addiction cycle.
They are doctors, lawers, judges, ministers, house wifes, bussinessmen, movie star, rich, poor,
black, white, what ever your skin color, religouse, non religiouse, creed....ect.
Do not be miss lead or miss informed.

DRUGS DOSN'T DISCRIMINATE. It dosen't give a fresia who you are or who you think you are.

Theres also two sides to every argument.

Nothing that exists is inherently without purpose.

In the old days drugs were primarily used for spiritual reasons in certain rituals and ceremonies.

here is a more detailed description of how they affect you.
http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm

Thus far, there have been two alternative explanations of why the Drug Revolution happened. The first is presented in a sophisticated way by anthropologist Weston LaBarre, and in an ignorant, moralistic way by most anti-drug propaganda in the schools and mass media. This explanation says, in essence, that millions have turned away from the legal DOWN drugs to illegal HIGH drugs because we are living in troubled times and many are seeking escape into fantasy.

This theory, at its best, only partially explains the ugliest and most publicized aspect of the revolution—the reckless drug abuse characteristic of the immature. It says nothing about the millions of respectable doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc., who have turned away from second circuit intoxication with booze to fifth circuit rapture with weed.

Nor does it account at all for the thoughtful, philosophical sixth circuit investigations of persons of high intelligence and deep sensibility, such as Aldous Huxley, Dr. Stanley Grof, Masters-Houston, Alan W. Watts, Carlos Castaneda, Dr. John Lilly and thousands of scientific and lay researchers on consciousness.

A more plausible theory, devised by psychiatrist Norman Zinberg out of the work of Marshall McLuhan, holds that modern electronic media have so shifted the nervous system's parameters that young people no longer enjoy "linear" drugs like alcohol and find meaning only in "non-linear" weed and psychedelics.

This is certainly part of the truth, but it is too narrow and overstresses TV and computers without sufficiently stressing the general technological picture—the ongoing Science-Fiction Revolution of which the most significant aspects are Space Migration, Increased Intelligence and Life Extension, which Leary has condensed into his SMI²LE formula.

Space Migration plus Increased Intelligence plus Life Extension means expansion of humanity into all space-time. SM + I² + LE = infinity.

Catharsis said:
Theres also two sides to every argument.

Nothing that exists is inherently without purpose.

In the old days drugs were primarily used for spiritual reasons in certain rituals and ceremonies.

here is a more detailed description of how they affect you.
http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm

Thus far, there have been two alternative explanations of why the Drug Revolution happened. The first is presented in a sophisticated way by anthropologist Weston LaBarre, and in an ignorant, moralistic way by most anti-drug propaganda in the schools and mass media. This explanation says, in essence, that millions have turned away from the legal DOWN drugs to illegal HIGH drugs because we are living in troubled times and many are seeking escape into fantasy.

This theory, at its best, only partially explains the ugliest and most publicized aspect of the revolution—the reckless drug abuse characteristic of the immature. It says nothing about the millions of respectable doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc., who have turned away from second circuit intoxication with booze to fifth circuit rapture with weed.

Nor does it account at all for the thoughtful, philosophical sixth circuit investigations of persons of high intelligence and deep sensibility, such as Aldous Huxley, Dr. Stanley Grof, Masters-Houston, Alan W. Watts, Carlos Castaneda, Dr. John Lilly and thousands of scientific and lay researchers on consciousness.

A more plausible theory, devised by psychiatrist Norman Zinberg out of the work of Marshall McLuhan, holds that modern electronic media have so shifted the nervous system's parameters that young people no longer enjoy "linear" drugs like alcohol and find meaning only in "non-linear" weed and psychedelics.

This is certainly part of the truth, but it is too narrow and overstresses TV and computers without sufficiently stressing the general technological picture—the ongoing Science-Fiction Revolution of which the most significant aspects are Space Migration, Increased Intelligence and Life Extension, which Leary has condensed into his SMI²LE formula.

Space Migration plus Increased Intelligence plus Life Extension means expansion of humanity into all space-time. SM + I² + LE = infinity.

didn't you posted another thread about all the darn crazy triats
of how miserable you life is ?

Okay...drugs abuse in on the list.

But you know...how in the hell are you suppost to think straight
or see things clearer if you're wacked out of your god **** mind ?

FISRT THINGS FIRST....stop using.lol
Don't put the buggy in front of the horse......
Having a conversation with a person that's using is totally piontless......

also can i just say something, i've heard all the make mj legal arguments, rants and ect. It doesn't really make me angry or anything, i don't really think it should be legal, but maybe make the punishemnts less severe for possesion.

but reaally everyone that wants mj legal. Please please stop using the- pot is natural it grows from the ground it's safe it should be legal. Everything that comes from nature is safe.

yes i complelty agree, here would you like to try some of special homemade poison oak soup?

come on!!

has anyone seen the movie into the wild-
he died becuase he ate a poisionuos plant by mistake. Please stop using that excuse, it makes enviromentalist or enviromental science people look bad/like pot heads. Please stop acting like you know everything about botany, please stop trying to act like you know about science. I don't care if you sepnd you saturdays eating dry cerial and watching cartoons in a haze all day. Just stop giving a bad reputation to greenies. (enviromentally sensative people, like me, not pot smokers)

well that was quite a scattered tangent no harm intented, just need to get that out while were on the subject.

thx
:)

Lonesome Crow said:
Having a conversation with a person that's using is totally piontless......

Talking to a narrowminded person is even more pointless...

In fact you sir are so incapable of having an intelligent conversation you have to attack people by making accusations or making things personal because thats the only way you can win any kind of debate.

Stop trying to cheat your way through everything and start looking at life based on what it really is - the real issues.

The point wasn't even about me, or whether I use or don't, it was about my knowledge of science and sci-fi, evolution, religion, heaven, transcendence, etc etc etc.

I'm not going to deal with it anymore. Either deal with the issue with an unbiased opinion or be ignored for making an ass out of yourself.

Sure babe...remember me in the morning....lmao

Wow....killing brain cells is just so intelligent. Keep an open mind won't ya ....

So ..tell me what kind of everlutions did you encountered ?lmao

kitteh workz for teh milk.

dude cut it out:p stop it:p

this thread was meant for something else

we ruined enough already:plol Sorry witash

Sanal said:
kitteh workz for teh milk.

dude cut it out:p stop it:p

this thread was meant for something else

we ruined enough already:plol Sorry witash

STOP LIVING IN DENIAL kitty....you know you like to take a bath,
it will take all your pains away. One dip is all it takes and you'll
be begging for moor....moor....moor

I'm not saying this because i'm a nurse...and i dont wanna brainwash you into something i think you already know...

however, i simply want to put this straight.

Drugs wont do you any good.

witash said:
ok so this might be controversial, and i should probably just keep my mouth shut. On the other hand, fresia it. RANT TIME!!!

As I'm sure you all know firsthand, one problem with not being very social is that sometimes the best way to get stuff is NETWORKING. mostly you hear that in terms of getting a job, but the same concept applies to other areas always- knowing someone is the key to getting all sorts of things. In my case, its drugs. I really want to do drugs. Not talking heroin or crack, but stuff like shrooms. or mescaline. or ketamine. or ecstasy. Shrooms sound so awesome, i really want some. But since not knowing anyone that can sell them too me, or anyone who knows someone that can sell me shrooms, I remain unhigh for the forseeable future. I cant even smoke weed (although I dont even really like weed) anymore,since the one guy i knew moved to freakin florida. This annoys me probably more than it should.

So why am i writing about this?
I have no idea. its one in the morning, im bored, and the whiskey weasels told me to do it.

That Mr weasel makes you you strange things I know :eek: He's mate Mr voka dose the same thing :)

You net work with ppl that do drugs I don't see how your going to make any contacts that well serve you well in the world.

For starters if you don't know about something like shrooms enough to get a hold of them with out having to pay for them then I would say you really don't know enough to be taking them. At lest do your research on the things your going to be taking and putting into your body so you well know the effects of what there going to have on you.

Weed is a drug that kills parties. I have been to parties where its been kicking and very lively. Then the next minute someone brigs out some weed and then 10 minutes later everyone's seat around like freegin zombies. Weed = party killer. Weed = Good if you need to sleep. Get the pitcher?

Why I am a great believer that you should try everything once I don't need to be sticking my hand in a fire to know its going to hurt.

Things like ecstasy really give a person a split personality. One minute there happy and the next there trying to kill whatever unfortunate person is stood near by. Also you need to make sure your in good health. ie, No hart conditions for this drug and a lot of other drugs.

Really mate. If your grown up enough to be getting a hold and doing drugs you should be grown up enough to do your research first and have your self checked out. Plus make sure your around responsible ppl that well look after you if it all goes wrong. All though I find it difficult to see how that anyone that's around you why your doing this would be responsible. But hay, Its your life. You make it as Short or a long as you like.

Finely. Welcome to ALL :)

Latest posts

Back