drugs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
witash said:
ok so this might be controversial, and i should probably just keep my mouth shut. On the other hand, fresia it. RANT TIME!!!

As I'm sure you all know firsthand, one problem with not being very social is that sometimes the best way to get stuff is NETWORKING. mostly you hear that in terms of getting a job, but the same concept applies to other areas always- knowing someone is the key to getting all sorts of things. In my case, its drugs. I really want to do drugs. Not talking heroin or crack, but stuff like shrooms. or mescaline. or ketamine. or ecstasy. Shrooms sound so awesome, i really want some. But since not knowing anyone that can sell them too me, or anyone who knows someone that can sell me shrooms, I remain unhigh for the forseeable future. I cant even smoke weed (although I dont even really like weed) anymore,since the one guy i knew moved to freakin florida. This annoys me probably more than it should.

So why am i writing about this?
I have no idea. its one in the morning, im bored, and the whiskey weasels told me to do it.

wow you really are pathetic if your main aim in life right now is to take drugs. sigh, no wonder your lonely, drugs aren't sexy, they fresia you up, and in a few years you'll prob be on a similar site to this but for one for people who have drug induced schizophrenia.

stick with the whiskey instead ;) x

Whiskey make you frisky

Brandy make you randy

And all drink make you walk up with ugly women.

Ive never been to bed with an ugly women but Ive waken up with quite a few lol

Catharsis said:
Theres also two sides to every argument.

Nothing that exists is inherently without purpose.

In the old days drugs were primarily used for spiritual reasons in certain rituals and ceremonies.

Drugs are still used in religious ceremonies. The difference is that the plants are considered sacred and you don't use them to get high. Peyote, for example, and salvia divinorum.
Plants are respected and not abused. I agree they have a purpose.

Captain Morgans kool choice:p too bad i quit drinking:(

any thing can be addiction but drugs can be a bad bad bad addiction Nal

Sanal said:
any thing can be addiction but drugs can be a bad bad bad addiction Nal

I know they can, Zak. Some drugs are worse than others. Alchohol can lead to severe addictions too but, drinking is socially accepted. Why? Because most people can handle thier liquor?

I think sometimes we tend to accept things or reject them because of society. I personally do not lump all "drugs" in one catagory nor do I recommend people go out and do them. I also support medical use of marijuanna for pain.

Tonight, I will be altering my body function with what is considered a legal drug. A couple of alcoholic drinks (all natural compounds) with my friend. Just think, if I had done this in the 20's I would have been arrested for doing something illegal and looked down on in society ...lol :)

You take care, Kitty! Kisses!

Sanal said:
if you do that in your 20s its illegal?
RFLMAO...lol In the 1920's - early 1930's America had a prohibition. It was illegal to buy alcohol. You do need to be 21 here to drink as well.

For laughs and giggles Jefferson Airplane- White Rabbit
[youtube]AVER6hyoyJo[/youtube]

SighX99 said:
and they actually use LSD to sure alcoholism.

No. There have been a few experiments in that area that have come up mixed results. Nothing conclusive. Even the most optimistic do not call it a cure.

Meth cured my MJ useage too.
A beer in one hand and a joint in the other....lmao
I took LSD..it didn't cured honeysuckle....i just had crazy ass mind trips.
If one of these days I see a spacship to to take my ass home...it might be profound , but until then
I'm not going to touch drugs anymore.

It's progressive.

Maybe I'm byess.
I went into rehab at a very young age.
Even then it was a struggle to distinguished what the hell was up and everybody had their opinions.
I was told by some i wasn't an alcoholic and others said I'd better stick around and hang out with
the winners.

Ultimately the decision was mine. Bascailly no one can do for me...basically the same as anything
in my life. It wasn't easy nor a cake walk. From recovery piont of view such as AA or NA...
There's no such thing as a cured. You work a daily living program.
I can eaily OD today and died if I use today.
I've seen thousands of people come and go. I watch
people die. I've lost many friends and love ones to drugs and alcohol.
I consider myself luckie to still be alive today...but I also had to work for it.
I also didn't want to stop drinking...but the **** consequences where progressive too.lmao

Anyway, I don't drink or use drugs no matter what. This is the decision i had to make
on my own. No one can force me to do it. The only person that consider me an alcoholic
is ME. The only person that consider me an addict is ME.
The only person that's going to make any major impac or make the necessary changes is ME. :p

If i wanted to use drugs...I'll find any type of informations to support my using.

I've lived more than half of my life drugs and alcohol free. I've found many things
to do aside from drinking and using. It's a different life style.

I don't really feel like writing a long post. Drug or alcoholic abused was a part of my life.
Recovery became a very big part of my life.

Most people don't think striaght when they're using. That's why alcoholism or addiction
is so cunning baffling and powerful.
There's even a saying from the russian moffia...it starts in the head.
Once you control the human mind...it's all down hill from that piont.

So I'll used a simple analogy.
Any well balance person on this planet knows...you don't put bad fuel into your automobile.
A 15 year old can figure this out....put bad fuel in ...the car will run like honeysuckle and break down.
Now...why the hell a human being can't figure that out and apply the simple concept when
injecting chemicles into thier body ?.....

I mean...you're not going to purposely load a virus program into your PC arn't ya ?
hell even a virus program will show purdy pictures or images for kicks and giggles as the
worm infect the hard drive. Everybody knows this...it's simple.

But when it comes to using drugs in the human body and mind..it's like a big as debate.

Just know there's help if you want help.

Recovery is not for people who needs it......it's for people who wants it.
It's also not for the fainth of hearts...I fucken feel everything.
when i hurt...I hurt
when I'm happy....I'm happy.
when I love, I truley love.

Latest posts

Back