Early this morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the last one. As I stated before, love British architecture, as well as European. BTW, is that "American Row"...Pizza Hut and McDonalds? Is there a Starbucks down the street, too? *rolls eyes* Do they have Tim Horton's over there...best coffee shop ever.

beautiful loser said:
I like the last one. As I stated before, love British architecture, as well as European. BTW, is that "American Row"...Pizza Hut and McDonalds? Is there a Starbucks down the street, too? *rolls eyes* Do they have Tim Horton's over there...best coffee shop ever.

Not my home town so I haven't taken notice. Not heard of Tom Horton's.

I like that last one too. Found it in my rejects folder !

This is one of my favourites taken at the same time !

Love the colours, sort of makes it look old. It was a foggy day and the sun was breaking thru.

Beautiful. Keep 'em coming, Bogey. Actually, I went through some of your older threads and was amazed at the pics..the views and the picture quality. I may have to get the Powershot.

beautiful loser said:
Beautiful. Keep 'em coming, Bogey. Actually, I went through some of your older threads and was amazed at the pics..the views and the picture quality. I may have to get the Powershot.

OMG. It is shocking how good photos this camera makes. I like the last three one, too. Beautiful! I guess people (or is it just me?) are generally got used to smartphone camera photos and those can't be mentioned on the same page with these.

Latest posts

Back