Education Problems

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike009

Reaction score
Hello I am joined this forum about 4 days ago, so hello to everyone.
I have made one thread before this one already, its about a problem I have in my life with a girl which is a friend long story.

Well I have anther problem maybe its even because of the first one.
I am currently in grade 12, which is my last year in High school. I am planning to go to university after but still haven't decided taking what.

The problem is, this might apply to most people but I really want to succeed in this, I struggle in my education. Its not that I am stupid or anything, I find my self pretty "smart" and no I am not trying to be cocky or nothing. Currently I have 3 classes , Math, Physics and english (first semester). English is not a problem I have a mark of 87, Math (Pre Cal) and Physics I am having trouble with. I got low 60's on both. Its not that its hard its just that I am lazy doing my homework or even studying for tests. I try to tell my self that come on last year just finish strong but then I tell my self fu** this, I don't wanna do it. I tried SO many time to tell my self I need this but it is not helping. I remember when I got 35 % on my last physics test ( I didn't study hard for it) I was really sad to be honest I even had a tear in my eye, other people who sit around me had 80's and all I could do is look with one eye and say to my self, what a shame. I told my self that's it I will study my ass of for the next test, I will do homework and so on. well guess what, I came home and nothing. I went to work, went running and obviously the next test came up 2 weeks later. 2 days before the test I said omg its the test I should study I sat down to study for no joke 2 hours. and said that's enough, well guess what I got on that one? ya I got a 57. which again is a horrible mark.

I wanted to go into Engineering in university, guess its not something that's going to happen, I mean I still want it I am not giving up on my self but the fact is that I am getting those garbage marks and I cant force my self to actually work harder. I am also scared for university, there is business which I also find interesting and I don't know into what I should go and if I will like it.

So many decisions to make. I know this problem is something we face a lot, but I cant overcome it... This might be like aa w/e for you guys I just had no one else to share this with, Like what can I tel my friends hey I am doing bad in school?

I would gladly hear any feedback from you guys. and really appreciate some inspiration.

thanks guys.

Could you maybe sign on w/ a tutor? That might help. Don't give up on your education and you will get there.

Some people can sit down the day before the test and learn it all. Unless it is an easy class i sure can't do that.

For me maybe what was most helpful was to have a certain time of day to study. For me the best time was right after school before i got distracted with other things. I would come home and spend a couple hours reading the books, working on problems, writing papers, what ever i had to do. If you have a tendency to ignore the school work then creating a pattern of studying at a certain time helps get around the tendency to put things off. After the habit was developed i would feel guilty if i wasn't using my study time in the way intended.

As Jicky mentions, a tutor could also be helpful if you have access to any good ones.

procrastinating is hard to beat. As humans we tend to take the easyist path at are feet. sometimes people who despite their job doesnt see the discpline it creates.

I my self should be meditating more. it betters my life yet i dont dovote my time too it. its sad. such wasted outcome.

Latest posts

Back