eHarmony says I am incompatible... with EVERYONE!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena said:
zraskolnikov said:
I was going to make a smartass comment here, but I purposely controlled myself for a couple of reasons:

1. I've had a similar thing happen to me.

2. Your sister will probably have a good remark anyway.

Awww Panda, You know I love it when you throw those smartass comments my way...lol C'mon baby, hit me with your best shot....lol

Sorry Nal, he can't throw any smartass comments right now. After I read the rep he left me, I incapacitated him.:D After all, brazen hussy that I am, with my swift feet...
Bet he moves faster next time, lol!:p

EveWasFramed said:
Sorry Nal, he can't throw any smartass comments right now. After I read the rep he left me, I incapacitated him.:D After all, brazen hussy that I am, with my swift feet...

RFLMAO I checked out the rep he gave you! That was funny as hell!
Eve...you got served!...lol
Have to love that Panda Bear, he's so funny : )

Naleena said:
EveWasFramed said:

RFLMAO I checked out the rep he gave you! That was funny as hell!
Eve...you got served!...lol
Have to love that Panda Bear, he's so funny : )

Oh I got served did I? Watch it, little girl, you'd hate to find yourself on the receiving end of what Z-man gets on a daily basis.:D No need to go and paint a big red X on your forehead, is there? You don't wanna piece of me.:D

:pI love ya girl, so I'm not gonna serve you up a big helping whoop ass, lol.

I got the same thing myself. It sure isn't about age. The thing that really irks me about these knuckleheads are how these wonderful 'use us and be happy' commercials that run every 5 minutes dance around right in your face. Couple that with people I know at work saying 'oh you have to use eharmony! it worked for me'...then you try them out, fill out the questionaire that took almost an hour for them to say 'you are too weird for us to match you'. Its like a slap in the face.

I have tried other sites. I 'met' this one young lady once. after a week she said she really liked me and wanted to meet after they got back from Nigeria. What do you know? While in Nigeria they needed me to send them 200 bucks to help out a sick child?

Seems like every other site I have tried is nothing but dishonest people trying to scam you. I am very distrustful of online dating sites.

Can you believe.... I tried okcupid and found a girl who studies at my university. AS FAR AS I CAN TELL she is real, she has a facebook and we have talked alot on msn without her trying to scam me or anything. It is funny though, because according to the tests we had to take, she and I should be enemies... *shrugs* I guess I can make a friend out of an enemy if I try lol.

freakinamazin:"It is funny though, because according to the tests we had to take, she and I should be enemies... *shrugs* I guess I can make a friend out of an enemy if I try lol."
a test at your school? im confused? but whatev' good for you !

I'll never waste my time on a dating site. After discovering how I really am and the views I have the last thing I would want to do is alienate strangers.

Latest posts

Back