email-fail

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suckaG

Reaction score
so ya.

I was all gung-ho about emailing this awesome girl i sort of know, and ask her to go to coffee. but turns out that she has a boyfriend. this obviously complicated matters, so I was unsure of what to write, if anything. some people said go for it anyways, some people said take it ease and don't be a sleaze.

So I decided to email her just to say hello and keep it friendly, because I don't want to screw with her relationship. the right thing to do is usually the hard thing to do, they say.

but then i realized; what's the point?

sigh.

why can't I just grow some and find an unattached girl to pursue?

aww *hug*

I really hope you'll find the right girl for you and soon. You're an awesome person and i am sure that if a girl gets to know you enough she'll realise it. :)

Maybe she'll realize what a great guy you are and break up with her boyfriend to be with you ;).

Never know :p.

If she ain't got a ring, then GO FOR THAT THING!!! :D

Uhhh... shitty rhyme, but you get the point.

All's fair in love and war, bro.

You made the right choice here. Emailing a girl that's already spoken for just to say hi is simply asking for trouble. No need to complicate matters for yourself.

Stop talking to her, don't say another word. When she's single again you could make your move but you do not want to be talking to her at all atm.

Russell Brand once said something along the lines of "How long can you stay interested in a girl after you've found out she's got a boyfriend, for me it's three seconds"

I'd take his advice...

Latest posts

Back