end of my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iain

Reaction score
i recently attempted suicide.... an overdose, no care at all.

i am at the end of my tether... i don't know what to do

and/or me. There's probably others here too that would be willing to listen to you *hugs*

The good news is, this is the one thing you should be happy over failing. Or "not completing" as they taught us in prevention class. We're not supposed to associate success and failure with suicide attempts.

Don't give up on life, it is worth living. I wish I could help you out, but I can only show my support in the form of a message...

If you ever need someone to talk to, just let me know.

Overdoes? seeking the easy way out huh? Painfree and hopefully slip into a sleep you never wake up from? You are a selfish person who needs to realize the world does not revolve around you or take notes on what you consider misery. Chin up and be a human about it , take it and know that other's take the same honeysuckle you do. You are not the only ant that walks this rock we consider the world, you're not special unless you consider yourself that self-important but if you truly feel that way, you are one greedy individual emotionally.

You survived, learn something from it, I did and I'm constantly searching.

We can go into more intimate details through PM if you'd like or skype...or phone, up to you but I'm willing to share if you are.

Well, now that you have had a close brush with death, I hope you are in a position to LISTEN to others. The thought of suicide is a moment of INSANITY, not sanity. Don't take action in this confusion. It's violence, and violence achieves nothing good. Suicide is not the solution to life's problems, and you know it.

My freind, please listen, Life is dark at times, but Life has light as well. Life is a great gift. And it's very easy to END and destroy this gift, but very difficult to maintain it, let alone better it. What do you want to do?? Perhaps you have no right to destroy what you have not created.

Dear friend, hold our hands, we are with you. Take up this challenge, don't abandone us. Some of us value you, but the important thing is that you must value your life. Put it to the service of the poor and the needy. There are many who need you.

The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.
* Pearl S. Buc

Latest posts

Back