epals?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonely_twin

Reaction score
Does anyone want to be internet friends. i am so lonely. i just broke up with a guy and really have no one. i would love to be able to chat with people.

i am 27 year old female from Pa, USA...i like to take walks, take nature photos, watch tv and movies, read books, relax, be with my family and pets. i do not care if you are male or female or where you live. just send me a message.

i am VERY shy but when i talk to people on the internet i am not shy. so i need some internet friends so that i am not lonely all the time. if you are interested send me a message!!!!!

I do! :O I invited you to send me a PM or something, and I replied to the email you sent! Does that not count? :p

Hi Talus, I'd be love to talk to you. However i like stories (Fact or fictional) so... you better be able to write a story... With a happy ending... and a Dog, whos a hero. and wears a cape. Infact in should be a Golden Retriever named Cody. Who used to be a police Dog. But left, cause cops are dicks. Now he fight's crime with no one to help but his imaginary handler Batman.

Latest posts

Back