Eurovision anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady X

Reaction score
Ok so I know it's camp, cheesy and all the rest, but the Eurovision Song Contest is very much a guilty pleasure of our household.

Anyone else going to be watching it tonight?

My money is on Romania to win - this honeysuckle is just so bizarre yet totally fantastic that it just has to win

And if he wins, they might just take his nuts out of that vice...

[video=youtube]

I won't be watching it, it's not really my style of music mostly. But i think it's nice that people can organise something like that.

I only hope my country will not win, as everyone will go apeshit. Considering i'm a cashier i'd probably hear it hundred times a day.

Do not want.

Hahaha that song!!!!! :D
LOL did I even hear a bit of a dubstep in it?? Awesome :)

Boy, I need to catch up.. It's Eurovision time already?!

Kind of glad my country's song fell off the semi-finals, I don't really like it

Rosebolt said:
I won't be watching it, it's not really my style of music mostly. But i think it's nice that people can organise something like that.

I only hope my country will not win, as everyone will go apeshit. Considering i'm a cashier i'd probably hear it hundred times a day.

Do not want.

Oh don't get me wrong, this is totally not my kind of music at all lol

That's why its a guilty pleasure, you get to watch all the cheesy, over the top Europop for a night and have a good giggle at some of the stuff and the amusing tongue-in-cheek commentary we get on the BBC for it here in the UK

Ireland has a really nice beat but the guy just can't sing... such a shame.

I have a cheeky fiver on Romania at 40/1 so I'm hoping the sheer weirdness of it will carry it through to a tidy win

Lady X said:
Oh don't get me wrong, this is totally not my kind of music at all lol

That's why its a guilty pleasure, you get to watch all the cheesy, over the top Europop for a night and have a good giggle at some of the stuff and the amusing tongue-in-cheek commentary we get on the BBC for it here in the UK

I know you meant that, don't worry. :p I meant it as just a my opinion not in reply to your OP kind of thing. :p

Greece is cool! Reminds me of the movie Black Cat, White Tomcat.
Montenegro is very awesome and funny! :D
Latvia is also awesome and uplifting! - but chords plagiarized.. :/

But I wish there was anything like Hungary last year:
[video=youtube]

/I'm out, listening to Hungary 2012 on repeat.

Latest posts

Back