Ever done anything silly?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 190481

Reaction score
I remember taking the tomato sauce bottle out of the cupboard, but as I gave it a shake before opening it all went everywhere including some on me :oops: as of course I hadn't closed it properly the last time I used it.

Another time while out and about wearing a new blouse I noticed several people along the way were looking at it. There was me thinking ''Oo, they must like my blouse''...But after being out a while I went into a shop, the lady assistant quietly said to me ''Two of your buttons are open on your blouse''. Waaah. 😳

Pff, too many to count. I'm an accident waiting to happen lol.
I'll often walk with ny shoelaces untied and not noticing it, went a good 4 hours with my fly open, tripped on lines in the sidewalk, backed up and turned around real quick into a full on impact with a young lady, too many to count.
And that's just the accidental stuff. Nevermind when I intentionally play at being silly lol

I wonder if I have ever done not silly things )

Once I went to office in two different sneakers. One was left and second was right - so I didn't notice they were not in a relationship. I usually go to office once in a year, and that year only time was in different shoes.

Once I was about to close 6 liters bottle of water and the same time I was turning it horizontal(don't remember why). One girl, who was sitting near me, asked me "do not close it, I want water too", so I stopped closing it but didn't stop turning a bottle(she didn't ask for it, did she) and I turned to her at the same moment. Of course all that water spilled at that girl... people should be really careful in formulating their wishes.

I saved my kid's sock from falling to water, when we at the beach walking in the sea. Of course I had to let go my phone, so I had a free hand for saving the sock.

Once I bought not enough wallpapers because I didn't want to pay for one more extra pack, I knew I needed it, but I only needed 2 meter from 10. So I thought maybe a quantum physics could help me somehow, maybe if I didn't count the wallpapers, they wouldn't finish. It didn't work.

I put a plastic board on saucepan because I couldn't find a lid. A stove was gas-powered, so the board caught fire. I was lucky to have a water tape right near. That day I had a fire and an overflood at the same time)

I was roasting marshmallows over a campfire and burning marshmallows started to fall. I caught it with my hand(do never repeat))

I checked if my car's cigarette lighter really worked and if it really was hot enough to light a cigarett. I don't smoke, so with my finger of course(do never repeat))

Latest posts

Back