Ever get a strong urge to talk to opposite sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Among the Sleep

Reaction score
I really enjoy talking to women most of the time. Even if I know there's no chance of anything happening (even though that's a little depressing) I still enjoy it and find it exciting. And sometimes on lonely afternoons/nights I crave it intensely. I just don't want to go out of my way to talk to people on Facebook or on the street who wouldn't wanna talk to me. Talking to girls/women just makes me happy, as a romantically lonely 22 year old guy. If any females are reading this, it'd probably make my day to get a PM from you and just strike up a conversation.

I personnaly need to talk to men regularly. the conversation is different, i've always had a male best friend , ever since i was a child. whoever he was, he was my protector...felt like a princess, even though there was no love, just friendship.

Sometimes, much like Whispers said it is a different flavor. I can say things and get different reactions.... too bad females would rather just pretend I do not exist.

I just feel so lonely and awful without affection from a woman, even if it's just a hug or exchanging a few text messages. It can be few and far between. Maybe I'm just being pathetic, I don't know. But the lack of romantic love in my life I know is such a huge driving force behind a lot of my emotional problems. To just be in the presence of a girl who I know is single and who I think there's even the slightest bit of potential with can excite me.

There was a girl in one of my classes last semester and she was easy to talk to. I didn't have to try; I said what I wanted, and it was met with welcome and reciprocity. It felt really good talking to her; she became the best part of the class, of school, just because of the chance to talk to her. It wasn't attraction, it was something much more; it was this sense of perfect bliss - I don't know how else to describe it. I had never felt that before, I mean...just talking to her and I felt an elevation in my mood.

Never before had I met such an open person. She had replies to everything I said. The conversation didn't just linger and fade. It perpetuated until it stopped abruptly, usually at the moment the teacher started teaching.

Before her, I had been frightened of talking to the opposite sex. Is it that satisfying, to talk to the opposite sex?

in reply to the title of this thread only:

yes, i think that's called horniness.

I think you might mean hormones Trent. :D

Women are interesting creatures...
I wonder what it is like to receive affection from a woman! Quite a nice experience I would imagine. lol :p

TheJosher24 said:
There was a girl in one of my classes last semester and she was easy to talk to. I didn't have to try; I said what I wanted, and it was met with welcome and reciprocity. It felt really good talking to her; she became the best part of the class, of school, just because of the chance to talk to her. It wasn't attraction, it was something much more; it was this sense of perfect bliss - I don't know how else to describe it. I had never felt that before, I mean...just talking to her and I felt an elevation in my mood.

Never before had I met such an open person. She had replies to everything I said. The conversation didn't just linger and fade. It perpetuated until it stopped abruptly, usually at the moment the teacher started teaching.

Before her, I had been frightened of talking to the opposite sex. Is it that satisfying, to talk to the opposite sex?

It's a pretty amazing experience to talk to someone of the opposite sex and feel your personalities click instantly. It's a rare thing for me, but it's happened before. When you're talking to someone like that, it feels like no one else is even in the room.

Among the Sleep said:
It's a pretty amazing experience to talk to someone of the opposite sex and feel your personalities click instantly. It's a rare thing for me, but it's happened before. When you're talking to someone like that, it feels like no one else is even in the room.

Sounds lovely.

Can you bottle that and send me a case?

Among the Sleep said:
I really enjoy talking to women most of the time. Even if I know there's no chance of anything happening (even though that's a little depressing) I still enjoy it and find it exciting. And sometimes on lonely afternoons/nights I crave it intensely. I just don't want to go out of my way to talk to people on Facebook or on the street who wouldn't wanna talk to me. Talking to girls/women just makes me happy, as a romantically lonely 22 year old guy. If any females are reading this, it'd probably make my day to get a PM from you and just strike up a conversation.

I have a massive interest in women. I can't walk down the street without eyeing a woman up. It's just natural. Women don't like me romantically but that doesn't stop me.

Latest posts

Back