Ever wondered

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
what happens when you die?
Why good things happen to bad people?
why your not with your tru love?
Or
Hope this makes you smile......
EVER WONDER...
...why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
...why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
...why you don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
.....why "abbreviated" is such a long word?
...why doctors call what they do "practice"?
...why you have to click on "Start" to stop Windows 98?
.....why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
...why the man who invests all your money is called a broker?
...why there isn't mouse-flavored cat food?
...who tastes dog food when it has a "new & improved" flavor?
..why Noah didn't swat those two mosquitoes?
...why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
...why they don't make the whole plane out of the material used for the indestructible black box ?
...why sheep don't shrink when it rains?
...why they are called apartments when they are all stuck together?
...if con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
...why they call the airport "the terminal" if flying is so safe?

AND...

In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.

On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).

On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soa! p." (and that would be how???....)

On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought????...)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because???....)

On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)

On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)

On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash!)

On an American ! Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)

I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one: On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."

On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
(...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

On the tag of a reversible jacket: "Wash inside-out" (which way would that be??...)

Ever wondered why when water goes down a drain whole it swirls in a anticlockwise direction in the southern hemisphere, but in the northern hemisphere it swirls in a clockwise direction.

Ever wondered why we drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?

Do penguins have knees?

Why do we have earlobes?

actually, if the plane was made out of the black box it would be too heavy too fly

I have wondered about the doritos bag and mascara, some kind of odd reflex

:D

Lol the best one is this: "On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)! "
Pretty cool! I will send this to a friend of mine lol Hope he didnt see it already!!

Blue Sky said:
Ever wondered why when water goes down a drain whole it swirls in a anticlockwise direction in the southern hemisphere, but in the northern hemisphere it swirls in a clockwise direction.
get outa here...u actually watch the water swirl down the drains????????????

when i was around 3yrs old i used to wonder lol...how actors and all the people squeezed their asses into TV set and how they all fit there

i also thought that dogs were males and cats females...and when they had sex they had babygirls kittens and babyboys puppies...and i wondered why i never got to see them in action
lmao...im gonna fall off the chair

Kristen said:
i also thought that dogs were males and cats females...and when they had sex they had babygirls kittens and babyboys puppies...and i wondered why i never got to see them in action
lmao...im gonna fall off the chair

Oh my, hahahaha! That's hilarious! :D

yea, i cant remember aaaaaaaaaaaaaall of my crazy imaginary ideas...unfortunately

oh yea..and when my grandmas old tv set started to break down...it started to have these two lines running straight across the screen horizontally...so the screen was sorta devided into like 3 pieces or levels with same pics on top, then in the middle, and on the bottom...

so on top of wondering how fat ppl managed to squeeze their asses into the set i wondered why now there are 3 levels on the screen and those ppl lived on the top level, then same ppl under them, and same ppl on the bottom...what the f i was thinking i have no idea

Kristen said:
Blue Sky said:
Never thought of it that way... LOL I must be lonely and boring.:cool:

Blue Sky said:
Kristen said:
Blue Sky said:
no its interesting ....

but i only heard of cats watching running water..

Blue Sky said:
Kristen said:
Blue Sky said:

lol you meest old out of there :p and you called me a young man :D BTW am loving you for that one :D

Latest posts

Back