Every day is a perfect day for a foot massage.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

I saw these for sale at the amusement park in my city.

1279125818159_hz-cnmyalibaba-web1_12808.jpg

Don't get me wrong...I'll always prefer to have someone rub my feet up but these sandals are the bomb.

*foams at mouth*

Woe is me...I still haven't found my foot massage slave with a foreign accent to this date.

-wipes a tear dramatically-

I reckon foot fetish is widely accepted these days. Understandably so, what with the wide interest in pedicures and foot massages. Everyone can appreciate a pretty foot.

Christ, what am I saying? -.-

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a ***** out, and givin' a ***** a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean honeysuckle.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: honeysuckle yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Jules: fresia you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Luna said:
I saw these for sale at the amusement park in my city.

1279125818159_hz-cnmyalibaba-web1_12808.jpg

Don't get me wrong...I'll always prefer to have someone rub my feet up but these sandals are the bomb.

*foams at mouth*

Woe is me...I still haven't found my foot massage slave with a foreign accent to this date.

-wipes a tear dramatically-

If these sandals could give me a pedicure too, I'd buy them. I'm going in for a spa pedicure (with foot and calf massage!!) soon.
Can't. WAIT.

IgnoredOne said:
Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a ***** out, and givin' a ***** a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean honeysuckle.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: honeysuckle yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Love that scene!!

SPAAAAAAAMMMMM...

...oh wait... it's Luna. *HUGS* Sorry. Just thought you were trying to SELL ME SOMETHING there for a sec...

:p

Latest posts

Back