Everyday Things That Make You Happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An empty canvas and the way a deeply forested area reflects the sun shining into it with dappled light. COFFEE!

Music... Plain and simple

Playing or listening, if i can simply relax and listen to what I want to listen to... it's bliss..

Also snowboarding/skiing (I like to Snowboard alone with just my Ipod... also BlISS lol)

When I'm driving down the street, listening to the radio, and they suddenly put on a good song I haven't heard in years.

Coming back to this thread every few months and rereading it from the beginning, thinking of all of you folks enjoying all of these things.

When my dog is all happy and excited. She got her "summer cut" - a buzz cut - on Saturday. She's been so excited not being hot that she cracks me up with her exuberance.

I love a walk (or skate) on a bright and beautiful day when it's so clear outside, you wonder if your vision has seriously improved.

- when im drinking fresh water and its hot weather
- when somebody smile to me
- when i get hug
- chocolate (♥_♥)
- cute animals

many things make me happy but im not happy ''all the time''...

lonelyfairy said:

I don't think anybody is happy all of the time, or even every time one of these simple pleasures comes along. But it's nice to have and think about little things that lift our spirits on a somewhat regular basis, isn't it? After all, in every relationship, it always comes down to the little things- even our relationships with ourselves.

nerdygirl said:
lonelyfairy said:

I don't think anybody is happy all of the time, or even every time one of these simple pleasures comes along. But it's nice to have and think about little things that lift our spirits on a somewhat regular basis, isn't it? After all, in every relationship, it always comes down to the little things- even our relationships with ourselves.

yeah, you're right... :)

Latest posts

Back