Everyday Things That Make You Happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Making someone I like laugh.

That's my favorite thing in life. If I can make someone laugh uncontrolably it's the greatest feeling in the world. That restores my faith in humanity - makes me feel like I could fight the world and win. I'd take a shovel to the taint if it meant someone would laugh hysterically at it :p

I think that's a big turn on for guys - if she has a sense of humor. Nothing lamer than a girl who doesn't laugh, or if she laughs at something that isn't funny.

PS3.png

Boyfriend, my family, animals, little birds singing and when some kind strangers saying ''Happy Christmas!'' :)

1. Smoking a joint under either of these circumstances: with friends/family, before bed, at a festival, countryside walks, sunny days.
2. Doing small things to make people smile.
3. Doing my laundry (I don't know why, but I just like it).
4. Walking bare foot on the grass.
5. Sunny days.
6. Good music.
7. Reading in bed.
8. Playing games with my nephew and niece.

*Sammy* said:
Skid Row 89 said:
Music, mostly rock and metal and also, loads of tea and coffee

\m/ Rock and metal music too! Also books i love my books (well kindle now) if i don't have a good one i go mental. Gaming too yup i'm a geeky gamer chick and proud!
I used to be more into gaming but I've gone off it in recent years. Fighting games like Tekken, street fighter and Soulcalibur were always my thing.

That I have a family that love me, I have a roof over my head (I also have the everyday essentials like food, water and heating) and watching films, listening to music and playing video games generally make me happy.

I'm pleased that no one can see that I'm a big guy with a skinhead, because I am about to sound slightly effeminate.

Some of the everyday things that put a smile on my face are the countryside, wildlife, flowers, crystals (and other shiny stones), romantic TV shows and movies, the night sky, poetry, holding hands, female singers (Ani DiFranco, Tori Amos, Natalie Merchant, Sarah McLachlan etc.), sharing a pizza and deep, emotion-filled conversation.

I also like combat sports, so, uh, yeah, not a girly dude, honest...

Latest posts

Back