Everyday Things That Make You Happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing with my dog. Watching him thrash his toys. Leaning in to let him give me kisses. Seeing him smile at me.

Also, going for walks or riding my bike. Watching the fireflies glow (not truly an every day occurrence, just every day in summer).

The sound of rain and thunder, wind in trees, a train in the distance...

Nature- surrounded by mountains, trees, water, all kinds of animals....a very happy thing.

Monthly stated meetings for fraternity I belong to... I don't get out much but when I can make it, I enjoy the fellowship with those guys...

Music and certain television shows. The right kind of comedy; the kind I would label as "offensive" yet doesn't offend ME. Having some extra cash in my pocket works wonders as well. And stray cats.

The way my dog greets me when I get home from work. When I have had the worst day, had run ins with rude fellow bus passengers, it all melts away when I open my front door.

Yeah he got too excited once, jumped up and ripped a huge whole in my favourite top, but who cares. He gives the best cuddles.

Latest posts

Back