Eye contact.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eye contact is hard for me sometimes because I feel that if I look someone in their eyes, they see through me.

Lonelyfairy-I feel the same way as you do. When someone looks me in the eye, it feels so powerful, as if they can see right into me.
TripleBogey-maybe you could have a relationship with someone older than yourself. I say this in all seriousness, not as a joke.

Tiina63 said:
Lonelyfairy-I feel the same way as you do. When someone looks me in the eye, it feels so powerful, as if they can see right into me.
TripleBogey-maybe you could have a relationship with someone older than yourself. I say this in all seriousness, not as a joke.

it's a possibility, I think older ladies are more caring and sweet.

Tiina63 said:

Yup, it's a powerful stare into my soul, ouch... :/

some women, I serve them and it may take 5 minutes, they want lottery, pay bills, scratch cards etc and they don't look up once. They never look at me, not even when I hand the change over.
Happens a lot as well.

Latest posts

Back