Facebook....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
advice on facebook hmm?

delete account, say to the officials you never had 1.

you'll thank me later in life lol

People who I used to go to school with. The girl I used to be best of friends with just added me like 20 minutes ago. Thing is, I didn't pay attention to anyone. I'm shocked this many people have added me thus far.

LOL I would go with Satans Glory's advice:p Delete it:p

I have a love hate relationship with facebook. Its brought me happiness (I met my girlfriend on there) but I have a nack of snooping around and spying on people (again....my girlfriend) and it is currently causing my paranoid and jealous nature to shine through again :s

Naval_Fluff said:
Yeah...just got one..no friends...dunno what to do..so um..any tips? Advice? Besides not finding a pedo because I already know that :p

I have ten or twelve people on mine, but it's mostly just people from work. There's two or three folks that I knew briefly from high school.

I'm just a bubble gum card, to be collected and stacked in everyone's digital cigar box.

Sorry that's not really a tip...more of a comment on the absurdity of Facebook.

Twitchy said:
Naval_Fluff said:
Yeah...just got one..no friends...dunno what to do..so um..any tips? Advice? Besides not finding a pedo because I already know that :p

I have ten or twelve people on mine, but it's mostly just people from work. There's two or three folks that I knew briefly from high school.

I'm just a bubble gum card, to be collected and stacked in everyone's digital cigar box.

Sorry that's not really a tip...more of a comment on the absurdity of Facebook.

lol I gotcha tho. Right now I got...1 ^_^

:eek: WOW you are 17? I thought you are like 25 or something

Facebook! Everyone I know lives on it. I deactivated mine awhile ago.. I got like tons of ppl on my msn asking me why and I missed a whole bunch of events because people forget how to call now so I had to reactivate it. But I normally just keep it to keep in touch with my friends back home and my family. Sooner or later you'll be checking it every second you can and stalking random people.

Just dont get all obsessed with all those stupid quizzes they have on it. Its really annoying when I look at my home page and all I have are a million quiz results. I DONT CARE THAT YOUR EYES ARE THE EYES OF LOVE OR THAT YOUR TRUE SONG IS LOVE STORY! Yea...

You'll find more people since almost everybody has it. I have people I knew in 1st grade.

According to those quizzes... I'm actually a 43 year old who's going to have 3 kids (my first one on May or March 14, 2012) and get married to a guy named Bob i think? and if I was in a horror movie I'd be the survior because I'd use my friends as bait and my curse word is honeysuckle.

Latest posts

Back