Famous Crushes :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot him :D

james-franco-movies.jpg

and

George_Clooney_66%C3%A8me_Festival_de_Venise_2.jpg

Ooops a bit big....I was distracted :p

Ryan Gosling. It has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with personality. Ugh the sensitive ones kill me :p

MV5BMjAyMzI0NTU0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc0MjAwNQ@@._V1._SX375_SY500_.jpg

I used to love Johnny Depp as an actor (and because he's lovely to look at) until I figured out he really isn't the greatest dad. He's never with those kids hardly ever, usually he's on a different continent...club hopping and hanging on women less than half his age. Yuck. There's nothing worse to me than a man who doesn't take the fatherhood role seriously and acts like he's going through some kind of mid-life crisis.

^ Yeah I get the Ryan Gosling thing, loved him in The Notebook. Used to love the eyeliner thing with Johnny Depp :p

63u5vt.jpg

35k08yo.png

xmo0hw.jpg

Thought I can share my "crush" from one time:)
I did not have a crush on the actress, as to tell you the truth, she is not THAT attractive by herself. I had a crush on the character, Cassie from the tv-series Skins.

Ah, silly me, with my weakness to crazy, emotionally damaged girls:rolleyes:

....Still want to kick that punks ass for making her feel bad!!! :/ ....

aaaahh, James Franco... If I were a guy I'd have a crush on Anna Karina and Reese Witherspoon, but what do I know?

my latest crush (remembering that he is not really a serial killer, but a great actor) god, that red hair and red beard, sigh

Michael%20C.%20Hall_1.jpg

I've always had a celeb crush on Jared Padalecki since I was in my teen years.... even when he got married to this lady.. I still adore him as a fan :D they look so sweet :D

Jared-Gen-jared-padalecki-and-genevieve-cortese-26233420-500-504.png

I'm currently a Tom Hiddleston fangirl, and I don't even care. :cool:

I also have a crush on Eric Maritn from Mr. Big (Paul Gilbert's also pretty cute), and Janove Ottesen from Kaizers Orchestra. Dat early graying hair. *drool*

I've been in love with Tom Felton for years. I also really like Seann William Scott and Chris Masterson.

Latest posts

Back