Farewell Jobs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He seemed like an interesting guy and I like his overall philosophy. It's a shame he didn't even get to enjoy his golden years, 56 isn't very old.

A pity indeed. He was a creative soul - passed away halfway during a meeting with a tech careers group I was in, half-hour into the meeting, and you could hear people murmuring as they got the info via smartphones, etc.

He passed the company on to Tim Cook. But who will come next? Ted Baker? John Blacksmith? Richard Plumber? (hehe)

Very sad. I didn't even know he was ill until today, I was puzzled as to his resignation as CEO a few weeks ago.

Cancer cuts down so many people before their older years, tragic.

I've never been the biggest Apple fan (I've never owned one of their products), but he was definitely an innovative thinker and an intelligent businessman. It's a shame he has left us :(

apple-imat.jpeg

NOOOOO... he didn't get to make the iMat :(

I said I could never get an ipad because I'd wake up every morning see it and think "honeysuckle I've shrunk" thinking it was an iphone. Anyway yeah couldn't give a crap about his fancy pointless technology but clearly sad the man died so young and as I said somewhere else he bought Pixar and helped them so total thumbs up to the guy for that.

RIP

Latest posts

Back